Cincinnati Babies
Options

Mom Group

I'm looking to possibly start a mom group or join a mom group. My LO is almost 7 months old. I'm just looking for other LO's my daughter can learn and play with. Also, looking for STHM's and working moms like me to talk to and get to know.  If anyone knows of a group or is interested in trying to start one I would love to hear from you.

Re: Mom Group

• Options
    What area do you live in?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm interested. I live and work in Oxford but am always looking for another reason to drive into the city. I have a 4 month old little guy and we are both ready for playtime with other moms and babies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry ladies I have literally been on a 10 day weekend due to the weather.  I'm a school teacher.  I live on the far east of Cincinnati. Close to the Eastgate area if your familiar.  I'd love to chat with both of you and see what we could possible get together.

• Options
    @Beaslejl don't know if you still check this thread but I just saw it... my son is 4 mos. and I'm having trouble meeting other moms, would love to be part of a mom's group. I live in Fairfax (near Mariemont/Madisonville area)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"