September 2014 Moms
Options

Most absurd gender predictor quiz ever?

I know these are silly but I found this one and it had me giggling: https://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

Just a few of the sillier  random questions it asks:

I sleep in my bed with my pillow to the north or south?

Hang a thread with a needle over your belly. The thread moves in circles or side to side

If someone asks you to show them your hands, you show them palm up or palm down

Anyone else got any good ones.
--------------
PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

Re: Most absurd gender predictor quiz ever?

• Options
    Ha! Thanks for sharing that, too funny! I will have to come back to it again when I'm further along so I can better answer questions about how I'm carrying and gaining weight. ;)

I read that you can determine gender by putting a little baking soda in a cup and peeing on it. If it fizzes, it's a boy; if it stays flat, it's a girl. I admit, I tried it and it fizzed. Then I made DH do it too and his fizzed as well. He said that was the only crazy voodoo he was gonna do for me! haha

I'm going to do whatever crazy gender tests I can and keep track of the results in my pregnancy journal just for fun. :)
    Married: 10/5/13  -  BFP: 1/12/14  -  EDD: 9/20/14
    Full-time stepmom of Katelynn (13) and Blake (9).
    Feb. '14 Signature Challenge - Favorite Romantic Movie (French Kiss)
  • Options
    Drano crystals has got to be the absolute hands down silliest and most potentially dangerous one EVER.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL mine is facing south east - so i'm screwed hahahaha

I did the chinese calendar one with my daughter because I actually had the exact day of fertilization..... and it was right - but honestly it's 50 / 50 ... it will be right half the time anyway hahaha

I'm still going with I'm having a boy because this morning sickness is so much worse than anything else I've experienced ... but with my luck - this will be another girl hahha
    --------------
    PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
    1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
    1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
    About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
    Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"