November 2012 Moms

how do you cut your LO's hair

Poor gal has an inch of hair in her eyes and an overall cut that makes her look like Jim from early Office episodes. Still, if I try to cut her hair while she is awake, she grabs at the scissors and I ended up giving her a seriously nasty hair cut. If I do it when she is asleep I can only cut the bangs and then there is a bunch of hair snippings on her face.

Re: how do you cut your LO's hair

• I take him to the salon I go to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Either he goes with me to my salon when I'm getting a cut or he goes to Supercuts.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • So...I tried to cut her bangs after her bath a few days ago. She turned her head really quickly and I ended up cutting an inch above where I wanted to. DH sat her in his lap and played angry birds on the ipad. She sat still and I evened out the bangs, but I really can't stand the idea of doing the rest.

She looks kind of chic though - kind of like Louise Brooks...if Louise Brooks had really uneven hair everywhere but in the front.
  • I still haven't gotten H's hair cut...we currently call it the "British rockstar" look. He needs to get it evened out pretty soon and I am not looking forward to it AT ALL.

image   My chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"