2nd Trimester
Options

Another abnormal pap and a colposcopy scheduled

I have had several abnormal paps over the last few years and each time it has resolved itself.  I tested positive for HPV so it's one of those things that just needs to be monitored.  My last pap was normal.  I had another one at my last app since it had been a year since my last (I had finally worked up to a year between visits).  Well, it came up one step above my last one.  My midwife scheduled me for a colposcopy just to be on the safe side.  Anyone else experience this during their pregnancy?  
Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Another abnormal pap and a colposcopy scheduled

• Options
    @MrsDuarte8185 Thank you for the reassurance.  I'm not too worried about it.  I've been down this road a few times so I know what to expect.  I just was hoping that it wouldn't flare up during the pregnancy.  It is what it is.  As long as baby is healthy we will get through it.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"