Still sick :( — The Bump
Kansas City Babies

Still sick :(

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

I don't feel much better myself, but Bennett seems to be. He's moving around a little more than he was the other night. It was scary! He wasn't moving at all for almost two hours. I had a fever and was sick with the flu, so I'm sure he was feeling the effects as well.

I almost went back this morning since I was still getting sick almost once an hour. The OB didn't seem to concerned since Bennett was moving better.

I've been chugging Gatorade and have taken Immodium. Both seem to be helping. And my DH has been a GREAT nurse! I just hope he doesn't get what I have...

Thanks again for thinking of me!

My Blog

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ymdhs6.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Still sick :(

• Ugh! I'm so sorry to hear that you're still sick, but I'm glad that Bennett is up and kicking more...although I imagine that may not feel the best on your sensitive stomach right now! I will keep praying for a quick recovery!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sorry you are not feeling well still. With everything else going on with your body and the last few weeks of pregnancy the flu really isnt something fun to add into the equation. Glad to hear Bennett is doing better though. Take it easy and just let your dh take care of you, hopefully it will all pass before Christmas.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So sorry to hear your sick with the flu, especially this time of year.  I couldn't imagine having the flu & pregnant at the same time.  I think I'm a wuss, but last year I thought I was going to die when I got sick with the flu.......I feel for you.  Hope all is better through Christmas & New Year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards