November 2012 Moms

Day one flying solo

Well she is in bed the dishes are done and the only thing missing was my shower.... (her bed is on the same wall as our shower so I am not risking it.. I can shower tomorrow) 

It was a successful 1st day being solo with sammie as we both adjust to daddy not being here. 

We did morning "music" time , then a lil walk around the neighborhood looking at the flowers and getting some fresh air.  then toys books and a great 2 hour nap!!!!  during nap I got cookies made and dinner prep and cleaned living room and kitchen and litter box (phew) ... woke up walked to the grocery store got stuff for tonight and tomrrows meals. Had a friend and her 4 week old daughter over (handed down some clothes and the rock n play) . While I made dinner daddy and sammie got some play time...

Its going to be weird doing this type of stuff everyday, but until his new job settles I guess this is the life we have!

A friend posted this on FB today .. it was a good read https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/116/A-Husband-s-Amazing-Response-To-She-s-A-Stay-At-Home-Mom-What-Does-She-DO-All-Day-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Day one flying solo

• Sounds like your day went pretty well.  I'm JEALOUS that you got to go outside.  DD hasn't been outside (other than going to the car or into the store) in weeks.  

Hopefully you have a fun second day just the two of you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • you got tons done!  wow...time will tell.  what did you make for dinner meals?  
  • Loading the player...
  • @ksherwood lat night I made a pot roast in the slow cooker, tonight will be chicken adobo ... very weird forme to be doing the cooking because that is HIS thing... but if he came home and cooked he would have zero time with baby... hopefully within a short time he will be coming home at 3 instead of 5
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"