September 2014 Moms
Options

The waiting game

Is it killing anyone else to know the gender? I still have 4 weeks to go to find out weather it's a boy or girl, and that's if baby will let us find out. I hate this waiting game. We are really hoping for a girl this time.
Good luck everyone!

Re: The waiting game

• Options
    I still have a lot longer than that! I am just ready to refer to the baby and he or she instead of "it."

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Options
    Ehh I'm not as impatient this time around. All I care about is to not be sick anymore.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's how I was last week bear but I started eating watermelon and now I feel better, so now I'm impatient! I already call my "it" Khloe until I find out different. I guess it's my way of really hoping for a girl this time. My doctor told me I could pay to find out sex at 15 weeks if I wanted too.
  • Options
    I am claiming a boy! I've been attacking potassium and I read that helps increase your chances of putting a stem on the apple! ;;)
  • Options
    got another 10 weeks here till we find out. H won't talk names until we know... so I guess that's the only reason I'm impatient about it. I honestly was leaning more towards team green... oh well. Not really a battle I care enough about. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    I was impatient with my first pregnancy, but after finding out the gender via chromosomal analysis after the D&C... I'm not so anxious to know this time. We are really contemplating being team green.
  • Options
    We still have 9-10 weeks til we get to find out, but I am excited to know! We will be happy either way, but we can't wait to start shopping for clothes and deciding on names and decorating the nursery!

First-time mama-to-be
    BFP 12/27/13
    EDC 9/5/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We have 12 weeks to go until the anatomy scan and I am strangely more patient this time around. Maybe that will change the closer we get!
  • Options
    My husband and I have already picked out names for ours, boy or girl they have a name already. Until then they are simply my little minion.  :x We'll find out when we find out, but we aren't in a huge hurry, we probably won't pay just to find out faster.
  • Options
    We found out at 16 weeks last time, so I'm trying to decide if we'll do that again.  I'm such a planner and the wait is definitely killing me.
    Kay

photo BEP_9324-web-1.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    My DH is convinced we're having a boy. I would really love a boy, but either way I'll be excited and love my little one :) I'm very excited to find out the gender!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oddly enough I'm not super impatient to find out. I thought I'd be chomping at the bit, but I think since I really don't have a preference I am okay not knowing until it's time.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Options
    I do wanna know but I'm more patient this time. I've picked out a girl name that I love but we want a boy this time I'm just so in love with the girl name.
  • Options
    I am still waiting for my FIRST ultrasound and it is killing me.  Especially seeing people dropping out of our month because of complications and stuff.  Just want to see that heartbeat so bad!!
    Married: 10/5/13  -  BFP: 1/12/14  -  EDD: 9/20/14
    Full-time stepmom of Katelynn (13) and Blake (9).
    Feb. '14 Signature Challenge - Favorite Romantic Movie (French Kiss)
  • Options
    We will find out around 20 weeks at the a/s.  I'm excited to find out for sure, but I don't think I'm as impatient as I was the first time around.  I just want a baby, I have no preference about the sex at all.  This is our last baby, so it will be so cool to find out what our family will be, but I'm okay waiting 11ish more weeks. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"