August 2011 Moms

Toddler Talk Tuesday

What has your LO done or said that was funny this past week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toddler Talk Tuesday

• I was picking up around the house and DD exclaims "I help clean up too!" She then proceeds to take all the coats and hats I just hung up off their hooks and takes them to her room and shove them in her hamper. Thanks kid, you got the right idea... I guess.

Last night after she's already in her warm winter PJs, DD says "I'm hot" takes off her PJs and puts on her swimsuit. And DH... lets her go to bed like that. Keep in mind it is 4 degrees out today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • He is into hippos for some reason. He calls me mommy hippo, DH daddy hippo and ds2 baby hippo. He's little hippo. I called him a "kid" the other day and he said.....I'm not a kid mommy, I'm a little hippo.
  • DD2 is obsessed with my boobs. She keeps asking to see them and even smell them (huh?)
    Ummm, DD1 does this too!  She'll come up to me giggling like she wants a hug and then she'll plant her face in my shirt.  And I say, what are you doing?? and she replies, "I smellin' da boobies!" and giggles hysterically.  Little weirdo!  LOl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My DD continues to tell me that DD#2 is her baby and not mine.
  • angiek1 said:
    My DD continues to tell me that DD#2 is her baby and not mine.
    Ha Ha that is so cute.
    DD2 usually goes: You MA mommy. *pause*. You DD1's mommy. You Baby Boy's mommy. You Daddy's mommy.
    lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BnchaNums said:
    We were at this museum watching a presentation on hedgehogs and the older lady next to us was showing dd1 the picture of a baby hedgehog that had been passed around. Dd squints, thinks and then loudly announces "there's it's penis or something." The lady was almost in tears.
    LOL - Yeah, DD2 is alllll about who has a penis and who has a vagina these days. She hasn't talked about it in public yet, but I know it's only a matter of time. Oh boy.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is obsesed with "cooking" right now - he will take apart his peanut butter sandwich and call it cooking, and then tonight, I let him move the veggies I was cubing into a bowl. He will proudly exclaim, "I cooking!" when doing stuff like that.

That's the only thing I can remember. I never remember the funny stuff.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"