January 2013 Moms
Options

nbr- zulilly

has anyone ever ordered anything from zulilly?  i always see so many things i want, but never buy anything....not sure why i haven't....
maybe because i don't know anyone who has?  is it good? bad? worth it?

thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nbr- zulilly

• Options

I have a zulily problem  :\">

I am selective about what I buy, but have found great deals and really nice quality items at huge discounts.  I will say that I've not had great luck with the sizing for women's clothes, but I love the baby/kids clothes.

A two pack of reusable swim diapers for $14, swim shoes for $6.  Her winter coat, along with corduroy pants and a long sleeve top, all for $18; winter boots for $8.  Stride rights for $14.  Just examples, but I really like so many of the things I've bought. 

We bought those same exact stride rites in October for $42 so that's a great deal

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I also have a zulily problem. I have also found great things for the house.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I buy quite a bit from Zulily. They have excellent customer service. Pretty much all their products are final sale/no returns. However, I bought a pair of suede boots and when they arrived they looked pretty scuffed up, like they were used. And the stitching by the zipper was coming undone. It was the first purchase I wasn't completely happy with. I emailed their customer service with pictures and asked was their anything they could do for me. 2 days later, I received an email apologizing about the boots and they issued me a full refund. They also told me I didn't need to return the boots to them, I could keep or donate them as I pleased.
    image ?/25 my chart image
  • Options
    thanks everyone!
    i wish i had asked this a while ago since i let some things pass me by....but maybe next time i see something i don't need right now i'll take a chance and order it...

• Options
    I have ordered things. Shipping doesn't always take forever. It depends on how in demand the item was. Toms shoes took forever. The maternity swimsuit took like 1.5 weeks.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"