March 2014 Moms
Options

Two things Tuesday

2»

Re: Two things Tuesday

• Options
    1. I woke up at 5:30 (normally not until 8:30-9) and drank at least 32 oz of chocolate milk while watching an episode of Judge Judy. Brushed my teeth and went back to bed until right before 9:30. It was awesome!!

2. I really really want to build a heard board for our bed. I'm so sick of not having a bedroom set and this would satisfy me.
    Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
  • Options
    1) I had my first adventure to L&d yesterday because baby A failed the NST. Turns out they were just getting my heart rate... But it was defintley a SGR moment.

2) I hate milk. But I'm about to down a glass of chocolate milk because of you guys.

3) they have been building a Dunkin donuts by my house for like a year. I really need it to be open right now.

4) I am really hoping these babies come on their own 2 days before I get induced- partly because I don't want to be induced, but mostly because I don't want my inlaws to be here yet.

5) sonic ice and thin mints.
    Induction of mo/di twin boys scheduled for 2/24! Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NpironiNpironi member
    edited February 2014
    Reading this makes me want dunkin donuts SOOO badly, im stuck at work tho :/

I hate my stupid bump app it always posts my comment after i type like 3 words!
  • Options

1. I love all the newbie posts that include flying off the handle, white knights, and complete topic changes. I have been cracking up lately and just wish they had started in the first trimester.

2. This is more of a complaint...I am hating on my dr for changing my due date. Today I would have been 37 weeks, which is when I had DD. Not that it means this guy would have arrived today, but somehow, someway mentally it would have been more doable for me to know I have one week less of this beautiful journey to deal with. I know why they do it and all that crap, but I'm still irrationally angry.

3. Dh has to travel to upstate NY this Thursday for a 'courtesy interview.' He has been interviewing for over 3 months now and this is the 2nd one that required travel to meet with someone who will have nothing to do with his position, has no say in hiring or salary, but just 'likes' to meet with new people. They have told him they want him for the job but won't discuss money/benefits/vacation (ya know all the stuff that MATTERS!!!) until he meets with these people that will have nothing to do with his job. So basically he just has to hope that they are on the same page, money-wise, so that this hasn't all been a huge waste of time. Banks are ridiculous.

• Options

1. I'm sick, and it's making me mad. One side of my nose is all dried out, while the other is plugged up, and the side that is dry is making my throat dry too. Breathing through my nose is painful, so I've been sitting here like a numbskull with my mouth open to breathe, and it's giving me a headache. On the upside, DH bought me some strong night time liquid cold/flu stuff, and I finally slept through the night for the first time in ages! :D

2. I wish it were Thursday, because then I would be moving into my new apartment today. :( Boo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 26th, 2014
    9:38am CST
    7 lbs 0.8 oz
    19.75" long
  • Options
    1.) @bandteacher is my official Bump Crush. She gets me.

2.) I turned down a cervical check last week, but I think I have to have one today, as she wants to check where I am and to see if the baby is still able to move down the birth canal (or something like that). I'm not looking forward to it.

3.) In my never ending saga of Oversharer New Mom FB Friend, she posted a pic last night of her baby ready for bed in her crib. The crib has GIANT fluffy hot pink bumpers, and a HUGE fluffy quilt hanging off half of the side of the rails and into the crib. The baby was swaddled in a really heavy blanket and look so uncomfortable :(. I haven't said anything (yet) as I'm hoping some of her closer friends will chime in, but she honestly seems like the type that would ignore safety warnings because something is cute. The bumpers concern me.

• Options

ntdane said:

@bandteacher, it is a full moon on Friday so maybe we can make it 3 straight days of twins :).

But...I don't want my poor boys to be born on V-day. Their future women will expect to be pampered and will forget their birthdays. *whinesniff*

Lol. At one point they were talking about my cs being either v-day or my birthday. For some reason the OB moved the day but I'm perfectly ok with that. I didn't want that choice! Maybe you can start labor Friday and actually have them on the 15th :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

schlanderer2005  do the bark collar!! I have one for my german shepherd and one for my mastiff. they are awesome when we are home, but when we leave they are so loud that the police have come by a few times. the bark collars made all the difference in the world. They don't hurt the pups (yea, we are those crazy people who tried it on our arm before putting on the dog) they just give kinda a vibrate and pinch when they bark more than a few times. after once or twice of wearing them they understand now not to bark and so they are good and never get zapped :)

my random things? ....... went out to dinner with some friends to a nice restaurant yesterday and not only did they pay for the meal, but they bought us the swing we wanted for LO! sooooooooo sweet. I was so grateful. 

went to my bi-weekly OB appt yesterday and I feel like she doesn't give me enough info. I really like her, but when I see her it's just 'how are you feeling? any questions?' and then we're done. I don't know if she is waiting to discuss things with me until I'm close to the end, but I had to bring up the topic of birth plans and hospital tours and all those things with her, rather than the other way around. Thank goodness for TB or I wouldn't have any idea of what happens when and what I need to plan.

• Options
    There is a DD right next to my hospital. I am pretty dang excited about it.

I am disappointed in you guys who loved our resident antagonizer's post on the first page. But to each his own.=]

I feel like this baby is crowning. This pelvic pressure is going to split me in two.

My H wants to go to houston. Its an hour and a half away..with no traffic. I looked at him and told him i wish he'd get a kidney stone so he knows what i am feeling right now. Needless to say- we are not going to Houston.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I could really use a brownie or cookies, or just chocolate. Today sucks!

I've been sleeping better and more comfortably at night this week, thank goodness! But I'm still exhausted, oh well.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    My hubby woke up and sang the Olympic theme to my belly this morning.

Even though I need to be at work in 5 minutes, I'm dressed, finishing breakfast in bed and bumping... Oops.
  • Options
    1) We are due to get hit with the snow storm on Wednesday night/Thursday, and it may go until Friday.  I wish we could know NOW if we're going to be closed, because school is on vacation next week and it would be pretty awesome if vacations started tomorrow night!

2) I think baby has started dropping.  The shape of my belly is different today and breathing is a little easier.  Sleeping, however, was awful last night. I need to find a new position to sleep in.

3) DH needs to quit whining that the snoogle is taking over his side of the bed.  When we bought new bedroom furniture in October I said I wanted a king sized bed.  He vetoed.  Guess what?  If we had one now, you wouldn't be bitching.  He complained last night and I told him to suck it up and deal - or you know, that he could be eight months pregnant and trying to find a comfortable way to sleep.  I have less bed space because of it too, you know.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1.) It took me way longer than it should have to figure out what day it was.
    2.) I also love Popsicles this pregnancy and ice cream sandwiches!
    3.) I'm terrified of having two kids now, and I pray I carry this baby till at least 40 weeks. Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do with a toddler and a newborn!
    4.) My DH is on my last damn nerve this pregnancy & I'm trying very hard not to lose my shit on him everyday!
  • Options

3. I was too lazy to cook dinner last night so I had waffles. I'm considering eating them for breakfast too.

I have eatin more waffles this pregnancy than I have in my entire life. And DD is right along with me! We eat them just about everyday! If you like PB&J try making a sandwich out of waffles, it's amazing!
  • Options

@torilea call your doctor!

This! @torilea Call your doctor! So what if it is another false alarm. Much better than having that baby girl in your living room...
    I agree, they aren't going to refuse to let you in after 2 false alarms. Call your doc and go to the hospital. How far along are you?
  • Options
    Someone parked in my spot again. I gave the make, model, and plate number to our building manager and the vehicle is going to get towed. Sorry, I'm not sorry.

Also, sometimes I question the intelligence of our clients. We represent lenders/creditors in foreclosure, eviction, and bankruptcy matters and I feel like I'm dealing with children instead of executives.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    @torilea 3 minutes apart and super painful??? Get yourself to the hospital
    girl! They don't care about your false alarms, that's what they're there for!

• Options

Go in.
    Agreed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Go in.
    Agreed.
    Ditto! It may just be that you need fluids or something. Better safe than sorry
  • Options
    Sorry about the Thursday tittle - yea it's Tuesday. I wouldn't mind it being Thursday though
  • Options

Go in.
    Agreed.
    ----
    This! Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options

Go in.
    Agreed.
    Yes please go especially if you haven't felt much movement!
    Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
  • Options
    EML2011EML2011 member
    edited February 2014
    1. I over did it the last 2 days and DH noticed that I my BH were getting a little bit more intense. He told me that I can't go into labor this week because it's not convenient for HIM because he has two people out this week.... Ugh.

2. I'm out of Swedish fish.

Me: Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed)

DH: perfect

Started TTC in June 2011

Baby boy born 3/17/2014

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    1- My Patrice isn't at work today!!! She told one boss she was sick, and the other that her sister is having her baby. Ha! So hopefully this means no more cervical updates.

2- DD does not exist where I live. I just looked online and there is not one in a 50 mile radius. CURSE YOU RURAL AREA THAT I LIVE IN!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    1. I've been in bed all day with the exception of an hour to go to the OB. 2. I want pudding.
    photo 334932ce-4f16-4b35-8d49-b4c5beb158c9.jpg

Anniversary 

• Options
    1. I am going out to buy myself donuts and milk for dinner. I had oatmeal for BF and a salad for lunch and now all I want is CALORIES!

2. My hubby is going to an important birthday party tonight... Am I a total bitch for not going? 
    BabyFruit Ticker

My Third Tri Feelings
  • Options

Sorry about the Thursday tittle - yea it's Tuesday. I wouldn't mind it being Thursday though

1. Tittle made me giggle like a 12 yr old.

2. All the talk of donuts made me want some reaaally bad. The H went and got me some. They were delicious.

• Options
    I haven't slept in three days. Yes there are a couple hours here or there, but they are not REM sleep. I am considering taking a benadryl tonight, I feel so desperate. 

I have to take my oldest children to the dentist in the morning. They have a couch there and I am seriously considering taking a nap on it while they get their teeth cleaned. 

I am going to stop at a local doughnut shop on the way. Damn you all!!!

I don't remember the women in the Olympics being so cute. The skiers have adorable braids all the time! 

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    1. I am watching the Westminster Dog Show and am irritated that my favorite cute dogs aren't winning. A couple dumb looking ones are winning instead.

2. I'm a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding this weekend and my dress makes me look ridiculous. The only thing that makes me feel slightly better is that none of the bridesmaids look good in the stupid dress so at least I am not alone.
    textimage

• Options

I have more :)

1. DH said he was going out with a guy from work who is in town from another branch tonight after work (at 4). His exact words were "we're going out for a beer, I should be home by 6". So I assumed he would be eating dinner at home. I ordered Papa Johns, which I am not a big fan of, because he doesnt like Pizza Hut, which I love. He gets home and says "I told you I was going out to dinner". No, you ass, you said "a beer". He just left to go see his dad since he had wrist surgery today. He took both kids, took my minivan so he could put gas in it AND is stopping by Village Inn to grab me a giant slice of carrot cake. He's off the hook ;)

2. I am now trying to decide how to spend the next hour or two since I have the house to myself. It's such a strange concept to be alone that I honestly dont know what to do

I feel like you have two hours to eat pizza. Mmmm...pizza....
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @FBW must be something in the air tonight. I'm furious with mh right now. To the point that I secretly want to go into labour and have this baby without him being there just so I can hurt him back. Grrrr

• Options
    cawettig said:

I haven't slept in three days. Yes there are a couple hours here or there, but they are not REM sleep. I am considering taking a benadryl tonight, I feel so desperate. 

I have to take my oldest children to the dentist in the morning. They have a couch there and I am seriously considering taking a nap on it while they get their teeth cleaned. 

I am going to stop at a local doughnut shop on the way. Damn you all!!!

I don't remember the women in the Olympics being so cute. The skiers have adorable braids all the time! 

Ha I love braiding my hair when I ski :) only time I actually do it and don't feel like a kid.
  • Options

Kalpa521 said:

@FBW must be something in the air tonight. I'm furious with mh right now. To the point that I secretly want to go into labour and have this baby without him being there just so I can hurt him back. Grrrr

@kalpa521 I may be staying up right now so that we can finish our fight.. and because I have a window full of gif's I want to use.. but that's different ^_^

I told him to leave cause i couldnt handle his ridiculousness anymore. We are now playing a dangerous game of chicken. We are both equally stubborn. I am refusing to cave. So unless he wants to sleep in his car, he's gonna have to give in.
  • Options
    It's not technically tie sad anymore but I can't sleep and didn't see this yesterday.

1) DH work threw us an impromptu get together, serving delicious cupcakes and giving us an extremely generous amount of money in a gift card. I was very nervous since I'd never met these people before, but if turned out to be a beautiful little gathering :D

2) my mother in law is a crazy witch. I'm saving that one for bitch fest Monday though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"