February 2014 Moms

It's Sunday! Shit got real time!!

Hey ladies! What do you have to share this week??
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: It's Sunday! Shit got real time!!

• DH went back to work Thursday and Friday! My mom was with me so it doesn't really count though ;)
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Loading the player...
  • Both of my girls were born in the 38th week which starts tomorrow....so really any time now!!
  • A week ago at this time, I was trying to stay calm-my induction was only a couple hours away! Now LO is almost a week old. DH is doing some minor work in the kitchen this afternoon, and had to run to Lowe's for something-leaving me and LO alone for about an hour.

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Mevaroo said:
    We had our last "family date" last night with our kids. :)
    1. We did that this weekend, too :) We went out to dinner with DS last night and took him to the museum today. That's it for fun activities with just the three of us. Yikes! 

2. Also, DS and I made a paper chain to count down the days until baby comes (RCS). When we started, there was over 50 days left and it was hanging from the curtain rod and pooling on the floor. Today, there are 10 links left until baby day. 10!

3. Last one is that DS was born at 38+1, which is Tuesday. Crazy to think that in a couple of days, I'll be more pregnant than I ever have been!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I finally started having braxton hicks at 38wks!
  • There's a PnP in my living room. Up until now, all the baby stuff has been in the nursery with the door shut.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Tommrow I will be 1 week away from my EDD!!
  • DH went back to work this weekend. I'm flying solo with our 6yo and LO. Shit just got real.

• Had a weekend getaway before baby is here. My due date is this week. Crazy, the end is near!
  • Mine has definitely gone backwards.  I'm a week overdue.  I have a non-stress test tomorrow but if all is well they can't make the decision to induce so I have an OB appt Tues.  I don't care what he says, I WILL be induced Tuesday or I may go insane.  But even in knowing this, things seem a lot less real now than they did last week.
  • My due date is today. Right now. I've been counting down to this day, even though it's just an estimate.. But now I don't know what to do. Just trying really hard to be patient at this point and hope baby boy comes on his own before they want to induce!
  • 1. Scheduled c/s is 3 days away! PnP#1 is in the living room, PnP#2 is finally set up in our room. (Got one on super clearance plus coupons combo lol)
    2.Last day of work is Tuesday. People that see me ask when I'm due, and when I say Wed they look at me like I'm crazy! Lol
    3. Had our last dinner date with girls and their SOs last night.
    Yeah it's hitting pretty hard right now lol
  • Today is my EDD and I've had my baby girl for four days now.
  • I have an u/s and NST tomorrow on my EDD. So maybe tomorrow I will know a better time of when to expect baby. It's the waiting for things to happen that's driving me crazy!!! There's a couple scenarios but my Dr will only let me go till the 17th and then this baby is coming out one way or another!
  • @ciaomama I think we're practically neighbors based on the local boards which means we're probably delivering at the same hospital. is it weird that I don't know you IRL but I'm excited that we could be there at the same time??
  • I still haven't really had one of these moments. 13 days til due date, but expecting to go into March...
  • I'm being induced in 12 hrs... now I'm nervous even though it's baby #3
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I spent all day Friday and Saturday at home with my boys and the baby while dh was at work.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jpoindahousejpoindahouse member
    edited February 2014
    After bitching yesterday that I was making no progress, I woke up this am to period like cramps and well, blood. After hours of this I went to labor and delivery. The cramps intensified. They confirmed that I am, in fact, having contractions and they think I am in early labor. They gave me an option to stay longer or to go home saying that it could still be a few days. I decided to go home. The contractions are bad but not unbearable and they are accompanied by bleeding but nothing particularly alarming. So, it looks hopeful, but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much because the resident said that "they could peter out." Oh well...Sorry if this was TMI.
  • courtls22 said:

Mine has definitely gone backwards.  I'm a week overdue.  I have a non-stress test tomorrow but if all is well they can't make the decision to induce so I have an OB appt Tues.  I don't care what he says, I WILL be induced Tuesday or I may go insane.  But even in knowing this, things seem a lot less real now than they did last week.

This is me too, at four days overdue. DD was born at four days overdue, but no imminent signs for me yet. He has dropped and I'm crampy, but it does feel like we're moving backward. I'm in this weird zen waiting zone where I basically watch Olympics and nap and play on my phone and try not to worry about it. I am passed bored and basically in a trance state.

I may be induced Thursday if nothing happens before then. He can't stay in forever, right?
  • I have my RCS in two weeks. Still dont know if DH will be allowed leave or not. MIL asked what "the plan" was..... I responded with i dont know & nearly started to cry. Now my minds doin 1,000mph & there is no shuttin it down until i figure some shit out. Shit Got Real. Ahhhh.
  • I have my RCS in two weeks. Still dont know if DH will be allowed leave or not. MIL asked what "the plan" was..... I responded with i dont know & nearly started to cry. Now my minds doin 1,000mph & there is no shuttin it down until i figure some shit out. Shit Got Real. Ahhhh.

Hugs to you. Hopefully you will get word on leave approval and soon to help put your mind at ease.

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
    Me: 31, DH: 32
    Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

• @ BethK22
    Thanks :) i woke up today & i realized i was dreaming about skype & if it would work on my phone, in a hospital hahah
  • 1. People have started to ask "Haven't you had that baby yet?"  
    2. According to LMP and IUI date, today was my due date.  (Ultrasounds at 6 weeks said the 13th). But its kinda mind blowing that I logged on to The Bump today and it said "Today is baby's birthday."  

F'14 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"