February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (2/3)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (2/3)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 9 TTC #2 (4 AL)... we've almost hit the one year mark

What's your CD? 18

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  waiting to O... my body has been showing signs that I'm getting ready to O, but its been "getting ready" for several days now.  Ugh... hopefully today or tomorrow.

When are you testing? I hope to hold out to 14 DPO this cycle, but realistically I'll probably test at 12 DPO

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? end of October sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I plan to "go dark" next cycle ad stop temping.  We'll try to DTD every other day from cycle day 12 to cycle day 22 or so.  We will see if that helps me relax a bit.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? frustrated, but for some reason I'm a little less stressed this month.  I don't know why, but I just feel like I'm not quite as worried about it this month.  Maybe I'm just getting used to the disappointment.

Anything else to add? So happy for all the BFP's!  I'm hoping the trend continues and we see some more.  Good luck to all the ladies in the 2WW or who will be testing soon!

GTYK: Do you have any Valentine's Day plans? We will be going out to dinner and then over to a friend's house to play games.  Pretty low key, but it will be fun to get out and have a date night!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 7/6

What's your CD? 26

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?  I think I'm about 11 DPO

When are you testing?  Friday if AF hasn't shown up

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  Just my regular vitamins

What is your current phantom due date?  October 16 according to FF

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing!  I might consider temping until O is confirmed but then stopping.  The 2WW temps are the hardest for me.  I over analyze!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  Pretty laid back!  I have an appt with my OB later this month so if I'm not pregnant we will have a discussion.

Anything else to add?  Not really, I'm still chart stalking you all but I've been trying to avoid FF to keep my mind off of this (I actually logged in to get my CD!)

GTYK: Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?  We usually ignore it completely because it is so close to my birthday (and now Allison's birthday) but this year we are going to the the Chicago auto show and staying in the city overnight.  We didn't plan for it to be on Valentine's, that is just how it worked out this year.  I'm looking forward to it!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrMrsandBaby--I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news this Friday!!

@vballgirl78--I hope you ovulate soon! I'm still chart stalking :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

@pinkshades05

I missed last weeks TTC so I just wanted to tell you congrats!!

• Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 5/6

What's your CD? 1 :(

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  AF

When are you testing? Only if I'm late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? going to temp consistently and start BD'ing earlier and keep at it for longer.  Feel pretty confident I'm o'ing on CD13, but just in case...

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ready for it to happen already.  With DS I started out expecting it to take a while, but it didn't so, I kinda thought it would be the same this time.

Anything else to add?  Yesterday my husband was saying how he really wants a baby, and we will "try" harder this month, so that was encouraging!

GTYK: Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?  Not really.  Elliott's b-day party will be on that Sat, so Friday night will be spent preparing.  We may do something this weekend instead, we'll see.
  • Options
    @bre_anna_101 - so sorry for CD 1...bummer

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    @bre_anna_101- I'm so sorry about CD1... ((Hugs))

imageimageimage
  • Options
    MrMrsandBabyvballgirl78 Thanks! I knew it was coming, just didn't want to believe it LOL
  • Options

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @MrMrsandBaby--CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited to have you on the October board!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Squeee! I am so excited for you @MrMrsandBaby!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Aaaahhhh!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations @MrMrsandBaby!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Congratulations!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Yay!!!!!  @MrMrsandBaby!!!!!  I'm so happy for you!!!!!  
  • Options
    @MrMrsandBaby that is AWESOME! Congrats!

For this week's check in…I don't have anything new to report…just waiting to O and trying to stay positive. So excited for all of the BFP's!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!

Ok, I can't believe I'm posting this so early but I got a BFP this morning (and yesterday!).  I can't post pictures from work but there is 100% two clear lines!  Oh.My.God!

I'm still in disbelief!  EDD is 10/16 and I need to call my doctor next week to schedule a first appointment...I just can't believe it!  I don't even know what else to say other than I'm not going away!  :)

• Options
    My period tracker says I am 2 days late, bringing this month's cycle to 25 days so far, in length, whereas I usually only have 22/23 day cycles. I've been taking B-complex vitsmin so maybe that has extended my cycle... I am moody, bloated, but no full-on blood yet.

I took an EPT last night, and clearly negative. I'll test again in 3-days.

It's exciting to see folks here getting pregnant. As our kid reaches two y/o, it's more exciting to hope next few months get pregnant.
  • Options
    I haven't been back on the month board in forever and my how the boards have changed... decided to join the club!

What month/cycles are you in? First month TTC #2

What's your CD? 6

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? Not till my next missed AF

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  Nature Made Prenatal Muli+DHA

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Not yet

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing, just going to  see what happens

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Excited!

Anything else to add? No

GTYK: Do you have any Valentine's Day plans? Not yet, I think dinner so far.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS: born Feb 2012
    BFP #1 Aug '15. EDD 4/25/16, MMC Dec '15, D&E Dec '15
    BFP #2 Sept '17  EDD 6/18/18
    praying for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Welcome back to the board, @trunkims! Best of luck on the TTC journey! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pinkshades - I just wanted to say I love seeing the owl in your siggy!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    @trunkims- I'm glad you are joining our weekly check-in!  We've had so many BFP's lately (which I'm super excited about), it feels like there aren't many left.  It'll be nice to get to know another Feb. 2012 mama!  Good luck in your journey!

@MrMrsandBaby and @pinkshades- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I can add that owl to my siggy too.  Still waiting to ovulate though, so its not looking promising!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78--We're keeping our fingers crossed! But how weird that you haven't ovulated yet! You look like you've been gearing up for a while. Have you taken any OPK's?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bloomingmomma - CONGRATS!!!!!  So exciting!

@vballgirl78 - FX for you, I'm thinking of you and would love to see that owl on your siggy too!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Congrats @bloomingmomma!

@vballgirl78, I was coming here to see if you had O'd yet! It looks like it may happen soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @pinkshades- no, I haven't done OPK's... I've always just temped to see when O has happened.  I don't get this cycle at all.  I've had ewcm for over a week.  My temp went up a bit today, so I'm hoping this is finally it.  I just wish my body would get back to normal.  I will definitely be calling my OB if we don't get pregnant this cycle.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @BloomingMomma--CONGRATS!!! Sorry, I missed your post before. How exciting!

@vballgirl78--Ooo, that does look like ovulation. Fingers crossed for you guys!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 - looks promising!  Have you had good timing this cycle if O was in the last two days?  FX so hard for you!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

@vballgirl78 - looks promising!  Have you had good timing this cycle if O was in the last two days?  FX so hard for you!

Yes! If I ovulated yesterday we should have perfect timing. But.... We've had perfect timing every cycle and that hasn't worked yet. Only time will tell. If we are lucky this cycle I think my due date would be Halloween, so I could join all you Oct. mamas! Fingers crossed!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yay for crosshairs, @vballgirl78!!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    YAY for the crosshairs! Keeping our fingers crossed, @vballgirl78!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. I feel a little silly about how I obsessed about nursing and bf, but it's hard to not worry about pregnancy. I really hope everyone else here gets pregnant soon, too!

My DH was ecstatic. I told him on a date. My friends bluntly ask me all the time if I am pregnant, and this time I want to be a little more low key, wait until 12 weeks at least.
  • Options
    Congrats @BloomingMomma! Yay for crosshairs @vballgirl78…FX for you! I know how disappointing it is to have perfect timing and no luck!

I am still waiting to O…and hoping it holds out for a few more days since DH left today for a business trip, ugh! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"