February 2014 Moms
Options

Can't wait!

Baby is 8lb. I'm 3 cent and 80-90%. My due date is the 12th and the dr may talk about inducing me next week.
Any natural ideas??

Re: Can't wait!

• Options
    siiiggghhhh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BlueDot818 you win! Hilarious!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Options

If you want your baby born tomorrow do the following:
    1. Watch 2 episodes of full house while bouncing on your yoga ball.
    2. Eat kung pow chicken for breakfast.
    3. Spin around 3 times (with a spotter) while saying the poem: "baby oh baby, where are you, baby oh baby come out, and make my dreams come true"
    4. Sit down close your eyes and think happy thoughts, then throw salt over your right shoulder.
    Bam you're in labor!!! Congrats can't wait to read your birth story.

That poem is pretty awesome. I think I may have found a new birth affirmation!

• Options
    First time mom, just looking for feedback. Not many pregnant friends. Uncomfortable and nervous like everyone else...

Didn't realize you guys were so crazy! Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    @metreky21 why did you flag @cauliflowereyes ? nothing she said went against TOS.
  • Options
    I just lurked and searched the boards and noticed your very unfavorable reactions to questions about being induced/dilated/cervix questions... I've been working long 70 hour weeks during my pregnancy, special education teacher/school administrator. I just came onto the blogs recently after stopping work. I didn't realize everyone had a connection and had been talking for so long. It does now seem socially awkward to have started the coversation that way. I asked about inducing because my dr recommended it (blood pressure/size of baby), not because I'm crazy.
    Maybe with baby number 2 I'll join sooner. Still wishing everyone good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"