January 2014 Moms

What has been your lifesaver?

2»

Re: What has been your lifesaver?

• Lurking from the March 14 board and wanted to say thank you for this thread. I just added gripe water to my amazon mom order, and had never heard of the Lalabu, but just ordered one thanks to you ladies. What a cool invention! We already have a Beco Gemini carrier that DH and I plan to share for when we are out and about, but I can see myself living in the soothe shirt. Can't wait to get it and try it out!!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • It's not a baby product but the heating pad has been a lifesaver. I have it placed under the PNP sheet. I turn it on a few minutes before putting Emory down so it's nice and warm which helps make the transition into bed a little easier.
    Caedmon Cole 2/18/06, Savannah Lake 9/21/07, Baby Girl EDD 1/19/14
  • Loading the player...
  • From my first baby, I'm still loving our Ultimate Crib Sheet - so good for midnight diaper spills. New for this baby, a wipe warmer! I thought it was unnecessary until I had a 'winter' baby - California nights get very cold and we don't always turn the heat on every night. Diaper changes have definitely been more enjoyable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This Soothe Shirt looks amazing!!! Adding that to my list if things to buy! Couldn't live without my husband, swaddlers, coffee and the Internet.
  • Old school cloth diapers that I use for EVERYTHING - when BFing I put it between the my brest friend and LO because my let down is too much for him so it gets a little messy, put one under him for diaper changes, burp cloths, you name it!  They aren't the cutest but wow they are so absorbent, they're great!!

I have a K'tan and so far only once out of about 5 times has LO seemed to be ok in it.  I'm using the newborn hold but he's starting to kick his legs so I wonder if I need to start using a different position?  Noah is 6 weeks old.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"