Third-Party Reproduction

FSH levels

Back Ground
I am a 2nd time Surro for the same IPs we transferred in Jan the only FE they had resulting in a chemical
I offered my eggs to them & so did one of there sisters so they are looking into there sister first. She is 34 & her FSH levels came back a bit in the high side IDK the numbers they are still waiting on the US. Before we look into me at all but I am still vary much willing to use my eggs if they want them.
I guess I asking what is high for FSH & is this a bad sign?
The not know what's going on is hard, but I sure its harder for my IPs & I hate that.

Re: FSH levels

• Usually they say above 8 is high
    29 yrs. old w/ DOR & LPD: Highest FSH 30, AMH 0.16, low antral follicle count
    IUI#1 w/ Clomid, Trigger, and Crinone: BFP 9/12/12, EDD 5/24/13, mm/c 10/13/12, Testing done = Trisomy 16
    IUI#2-8 (injectables): BFN
    IVF #1- April 2013: Only 1 follicle on max stims- Converted to IUI: BFN
    DE IVF#1: BFP!! EDD 11/20/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So what does that mean?
    Will she not be able to donate eggs?
  • Loading the player...
  • High FSH can indicate poor egg quality. It doesn't mean she can't, but it might mean she needs more medication. 

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • When they "stim" you to make more eggs they use FSH so if your body is already making a high amount it might be more difficult to get your body to react. It can also indicate a problem. It's basically your brain yelling at your ovaries to work, rather than just asking ovaries to work- if that makes sense. Anything over 8 is considered high but it can range. Mine was over 20 when measured but we needed donor eggs so ya.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Ladies for the Help, now I really wish we new what the number was my IPs asked but they did not say just that it was high
    We are also waiting on the US still for her.
    But if she does not work out I would be more then happy for them to use my eggs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"