Caribbean Babies

FFFC

Anyone wanna play today?

Mine is that I just twerked in front of my tv to the Blurred Lines episode of Glee. It was the most exercise I've gotten all week. No shame in my game.
Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

Re: FFFC

• @tealowl There's a good 8" of snow outside right now and I haven't owned a winter coat in about 3 years.  I had one for maybe 4 years during college when I was out and about on campus and before that I haven't had one since elementary.  I rocked a throw blanket during the winter just in case my car broke down.  But fuck coats.  They're annoying.  And fuck that lady.  If she wants to guilt you in to wearing a coat she should buy you one.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • EllyD14 said:
    I'm in the process of making 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies so that I can freeze them and have them ready whenever I want them.  I figure just because I'm going to be sick and feel like shit for the next couple months doesn't mean I shouldn't have cookies.  So I'm going to be prepared!  No shame. 
    Holy crap, that's genius.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited February 2014
    @tealowl I would have cunt punched that lady. I keep waiting for people to say shit like that to me (especially when I buy DH beer) so I can go ape shit but so far no one has. I get irrationally angry about certain things during pregnancy, I need someone to take it out on like assholes who make dumb comments. Today when I checked 2 stores for the goat cheese I wanted and couldn't find it, I got so worked up I pictured myself turning into the Hulk.

@EllyD14 can I have some of those cookies??
  • @tealowl My baby wants your baby's baby cell phone number.

Tonight we're going to a movie so I'm having popcorn, skittles and nachos for supper. I actually need the food so I can stay awake the whole movie. I wish I could go to bed now. It is 6:37 here.
    Staying up is the worst. I burst into tears the second we left my in laws last night just because I wad so effing tired. Tonight, I am refusing to do anything but bump from the couch.

Agreed. I had to spend my Friday night buying groceries, baking a birthday cake, and making a Polly pocket out of frosting. When it was 5:00 I wanted to cry just thinking about all of the work looming ahead of me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"