June 2014 Moms

Time to Pinterest! (Updated with instructions)

wtfisupwtfisup member
edited February 2014 in June 2014 Moms

Update: WE'RE PINNING, BISHES! 

Okay, since most of you said public was fine with a few saying you'd prefer private, here are two options:

• Public: Post a link to your Pinterest here. Specifically, a link to your baby board is encouraged. (Folks can click on your name to follow all of your boards, if they want.) You'll probably need to get on a computer for this. Or, just post what name we should search for. 
Example: 

Username: janedoe

Private: Don't want to post your public stuff here? I'd suggest waiting a few days then coming back to this thread. You'll be able to start "following" those who do go public, and they can follow you back, if wanted. (That seems like the easiest way to do it.) 

------

[Original Post]

BECAUSE WIMMINS LUV PINTEREST, AMIRITE?

No, but kind of. Well, I was thinking it could be a way to share our baby-related boards with each other and relevant pins. Additionally, we also would have the option of making a group board where we pin stuff. 

There are also ways to make this private vs. public. For a private option, I could make a Google form where everyone submits their a) email address and b) Pinterest name. Then it would create a spreadsheet of everyone's emails/Pinterest names that would be shared with everyone who had submitted. Or, if folks are comfortable with it being public, they could just post them within the thread. 

Thoughts? 

Are you interested? 

Would you just like to follow other users? 

Would you want to see a June '14 board that we could all pin to? (If so, public or "secret" board?)

Would anyone else be willing to help me out with this? 

Re: Time to Pinterest! (Updated with instructions)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"