Two Under 2
Options

? For SAHMs

What are y'all doing with LO1 when it comes to your appointments? I've been scheduling around DH's day off from work but he'll be going back to five days a week soon and I won't be able to anymore.
Please pardon any typos -- I'm typically bumping from my phone
V|V TSP V|V
imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
* Lindsay Chase is going to be a big brother in August! *

Re: ? For SAHMs

• Options
    I took dd to all of my appointments. It wasn't a big deal. As she got bigger and more mobile, I took the umbrella stroller so I could keep her contained easily.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    DS goes with to most appointments. I put him in the stroller with toys and snacks. Other times my MIL watches him.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We schedule appts around my mom's schedule so she can watch him, or if she can't DH works from home for the hour or so that I am gone. 
    Married 6.23.12
    Baby #1 5.10.13
    Baby #2 6.9.14
    Baby #3 EDD 10.1.15
    Life is good :)

• Options
    I took DD. Snacks, books, toys. Also, let them walk around. Ppl in the waiting area are so understanding. I always gave her a (clean, obviously) pee cup to play with when I gave my sample, haha. It kept her entertained for the rest of the appt! Also, my doc was super cool with letting her sit on my lap, and always let her hold the doppler while we heard baby's heartbeat.
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    DD in a small umbrella stroller with lots of snacks. I would give her my phone to play with as a last resort.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I take them both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    They're going with me. They're mostly well behaved and my ob office gives them TOO much slack usually ;) but even on the days a temper tantrum happens they're with me. My sister is due 6 weeks before I am and is leaving her 2 almost 3 year old with her grandma so I guess it's all up to you!
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"