mercy hospital — The Bump
Minnesota Babies

mercy hospital

Going to have this baby @ Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids, MN last 2 were @ Maple Grove....so wondering if anyone has had any recent experiences with Mercy L & D and how was it

Re: mercy hospital

• I delivered at Mercy this summer. It was my first, so not much to compare to but everything went really well. I thought all the nurses and doctors were really friendly and helpful. The food wasn't great, but we ordered delivery from a nearby place the 2nd night so that helped.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Uh sorry realized that wasn't super helpful - are there more specific questions you have and then maybe I can be more specific?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Um I guess no certain questions, I plan on doing things more naturally this time, idk if they are super supportive about that or not cuz I normally see NP for my regular appts since I like her the best, but haven't found a doctor I like best although I know it wont matter cuz they just use who ever is on call that night I think
  • I'm planning to deliver my first at Mercy this April. Most of my friends and family have delivered here too and have had good experiences.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards