Parenting

@Thisisbrea's daily hit.

Come in for your daily dose of Molly(lock).  

All the cool kids are doing it. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: @Thisisbrea's daily hit.

• God dammit I forgot to qtip my ears this morning. Oh and I wish me and brea could bgg sherlock but I would just be staring at brea the whole time. Cumberwho?
    If this happened I would just swoop in and steal Benedict Sherlock and you two would be none the wiser. 

EVERYBODY WINS!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Um... @cinemagoddess did you see the thread where I showed you Benny on Sesame Street?
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12250872/right-in-the-feels#latest

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Loading the player...
  • He should be illegal.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"