Parenting
Options

Heard this on the news yesterday...

apparently excessive FBing can lead to infidelity? Supposedly?

WDYT? I could kinda see it if you friended an ex or someone you think is super hot and stuff… but IDK. I don't really keep in touch with my exes and I don't FB as much as I used to anyway.

(Disclaimer: Disregard the comments at the bottom of the article.)
imageimage 
TTC #2: My chart

Re: Heard this on the news yesterday...

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think Facebook could be the cause.

But if someone is in an unhappy relationship and spends a lot of time on Facebook, where people tend to act like their own publicist and make their lives look super (not everyone, but many people), then that person might start feeling more down about their relationship. And Facebook makes it easy to connect with someone outside of the marriage while you're on.

I have had several friends avoid Facebook during PPD because the "happy family" shots by all their friends made things seem worse. I'd be more interested in seeing the link between depression and cheating and depression and excessive Facebook use.

image image
  • Options
    Lurker.. but I read that as excessive BFing..... and how you might think someone is super hot, not friends with exes, but you don't BF much anymore anyways... WOW. Dyslexia problems. That was scary.
  • Options
    Not the cause.  Just makes it easier if your mind is already there or headed that way.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    I would never hook up with any of my male FB friends, because they don't go for trashy women obvs.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    LauraT25 said:
    I would never hook up with any of my male FB friends, because they don't go for trashy women obvs.
    We clearly do not have the same FB friends.
    ::Messages all my male friends to ask, invites them to lunch::

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Sbarro is a cesspit of infidelity.

I kinda miss her. She was crazy, but occasionally entertaining for a troll.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    Except for her Nickelback signature pic. Ugh.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    I think I am using Facebook wrong
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"