February 2014 Moms

Cameron Mars is here!!!

After waiting 37 weeks, we are thrilled about the arrival of Cameron Mars Johnson! He was born today Wednesday, February 5th at 2:12pm weighing 6 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long. It was a quick 4 hr labor and natural delivery. Contractions started late morning and by noon, I had to call DH to return home from work. My mom came over to watch DD while I labored at home. By the time DH came home at 1pm, my water broke shortly after and we rushed to the hospital. It felt like the longest car ride ever! After arriving at the hospital, I pushed Cameron out in less than 30 minutes. It was quick, natural and med-free, and luckily I did not require any stitches afterwards. Cameron came out crying and has a full head of my dark hair. Nurses say he looks like DH already. He's already breastfeeding like a champ, & my recovery has been great! DD is thrilled to be a big sister. She gave Cameron a big kiss when she met him for the 1st time tonight. We're happy & healthy, and so very blessed! Praise God! Thank you to everyone for their well wishes.

Re: Cameron Mars is here!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"