Orange County Babies

Baby Play Yards/Gates

Anyone have one that they love?  We just got the North States one from Amazon - horrible 1st thing I have ever returned from Amazon you can't open it easily and has to be taken apart to store.  I'm desperate Max is crawling like crazy and I want a safe place for him to play while make dinner, or maybe pee! 

Re: Baby Play Yards/Gates

• We had to buy 3 gates, because we live in a tri-level house.  We love the gates we have, they don't ruin the walls and are easy to open and close.  They are also pretty quiet, as to not wake up LO.  We have the Summer stylish and secure extra tall decorative walk-thru gate.  Babies R Us has them and we used our 20% off coupon on them. Here they are on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Extra-Decorative-Walk-Thru/dp/B000XT30G4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1280245429&sr=8-1

Good Luck!

• We bought the following gates for our house (we have a tri-level home) - these were first bought because of our new puppies but now we have a little one on the way so I'm thankful we have them!

The First Years Everywhere Gate @ Target Stores

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
  • Loading the player...
  • Graco TotBloc Pack ‘N Play Playard with Carry Bag by Graco company, you may heard of before because I have introduced other products of it! Exactly, this playard measures 30-1/2 by 38 by 38 inches (H x W x D), and is suitable for toddlers less than 35 inches tall.It is such a great value for the price. The Graco TotBloc Pack ‘N Play Playard Biggest features :Bright, comfortable, stable, interesting, adorable, easy to use, and BIG.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"