February 2014 Moms

The snack that changed my life!

DH just brought these home and I literally about flipped out. Cookie dough Oreos!!!!! Who knew?? So freaking delicious!! Can't... Stop... Eating...

What are your can't live without snacks right now?

Re: The snack that changed my life!

• My sister works in pricing in a grocery store, and was telling me about these! I am so jealous-and will be looking for them when we're at the store again!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Ohhhh yum! And I no longer have an excuse to indulge. Damn!!
  • Loading the player...
  • umm that looks aaaamazing!!

my go-to is sour gushers. doesn't help with the nightly reflux but my god are they delicious. and they have to be sour!
  • Rach521 said:

umm that looks aaaamazing!!

my go-to is sour gushers. doesn't help with the nightly reflux but my god are they delicious. and they have to be sour!
    Mmmm, I went through a gushers phase too. I never had sour ones before though, I will have to try them!

• @ntroud01 they are by far the best flavor. you will not be disappointed!
  • I like the marshmallow cream ones. They taste just like a rice crispy treat. To me the cookie dough ones kinda have a mocha flavor n them. They are both yummy.
  • @byrdr2 what? They have marshmallow too??!! I think I need to go get some and make a cookie dough marshmallow Oreo mash up!
  • Yep it's another limited edition flavor and they are yummy!!!! I made my DH take them away. The filling even seems to have rice crispies in them somehow. Gotta try them!!!
  • I love fruity candy! Nerds are my favorite my friend bought me a mini cotton candy machine for my birthday last year and you can use hard candy in it. I also love those chocolate balls in the golden wrapper with hazels (I forget what its called) hmmm I could eat a box of those easy they are the best!
  • I've been snacking on white cheddar rice cakes with whipped cream cheese. More of a creamy, cheesy, crunchy snack but I am loving it!!
  • I love fruity candy! Nerds are my favorite my friend bought me a mini cotton candy machine for my birthday last year and you can use hard candy in it. I also love those chocolate balls in the golden wrapper with hazels (I forget what its called) hmmm I could eat a box of those easy they are the best!

Whaaaa? Nerds cotton candy sounds heavenly!! And I also love the Ferrero Roche chocolates. The white chocolate ones are delish!
  • DH has to run to the store tonight because DS is bringing snack to preschool tomorrow and we forgot to pick something up for him to bring. I asked him to bring me a slice of cake from the bakery :) 
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • christsgurlchristsgurl member
    edited February 2014
    ntroud01 said:

I love fruity candy! Nerds are my favorite my friend bought me a mini cotton candy machine for my birthday last year and you can use hard candy in it. I also love those chocolate balls in the golden wrapper with hazels (I forget what its called) hmmm I could eat a box of those easy they are the best!

Whaaaa? Nerds cotton candy sounds heavenly!! And I also love the Ferrero Roche chocolates. The white chocolate ones are delish!
    I know right!!
    I didn't know they sold white chocolate ones I will have to try those some day even though I'm a milk chocolate kinda girl normally those sound very good!

Those oreos need to be in vanilla bean ice cream it would be like eatting cookie dough/cookies & cream ice cream foodgasum!
  • Will be making chocolate chip cookies shortly! We'll see if they actually make it to the oven
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Ok OP. I'm actually totally bummed out right now. Saw this post earlier and absolutely had to try the cookie dough Oreos. Called DH to get them on the way home from work. Our store doesn't carry them! I am so sad!!

Settling for regular Oreos instead.
  • Hold up, they made WATERMELON oreos?? Oh my god, that's terrifying. Maybe they weren't available in Canada, because I definitely don't remember seeing those gems on the shelves!! 

I swear I eat a ton of healthy snacks too, but DH has a Tim Horton's in his office building, and brings me such magical gifts of donut snacks... yesterday I got the heart shaped jelly filled Valentine's donut. I crammed it in my face at 10pm. DELISH
  • I just about ugly cried upon realizing these Oreos are a US godsend and not available in Canada....
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • versedversed member
    edited February 2014
    Dunkin Donuts has two new seasonal donuts: cookie dough and brownie batter. I may have had a couple the other day after calling my mom to pick them up on her way over ...

I think they help my supply ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Have you guys seen this?  I've actually made the oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies at the bottom and they were delicious.

• Hold up, they made WATERMELON oreos?? Oh my god, that's terrifying. Maybe they weren't available in Canada, because I definitely don't remember seeing those gems on the shelves!! 

I swear I eat a ton of healthy snacks too, but DH has a Tim Horton's in his office building, and brings me such magical gifts of donut snacks... yesterday I got the heart shaped jelly filled Valentine's donut. I crammed it in my face at 10pm. DELISH
    I am glad they didn't sell the watermelon Oreos in Canada.  They were terrible.  I think there would have been a diplomatic incident had we exported those monstrosities.   They were legitimately that horrible. 

• I'm so sorry for the ladies who's stores don't carry them, bummer :( If only we could send food through the internet!

@djtippietoes I think they taste pretty close to cookie dough flavor but that choc chip cookie Oreo sandwich at the bottom looks amazing!!
  • Dunkin Donuts has two new seasonal donuts: cookie dough and brownie batter. I may have had a couple the other day after calling my mom to pick them up on her way over ...

@nextverseunknown can you tell me about the brownie batter donut? Because it sounds delicious. I'm wondering if I need to go out of my way to get one today or if it can wait until tomorrow when I'll be driving by a Dunkin.
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • @shellbell3845 - it's a heart shaped donut with chocolate pieces on top, much like a boston creme, but brownie-like filling. Pretty darn good! Worth a trip :)
  • The new lemon flavor is sooooo good if you are a chocolate hater like myself. 

• Speaking of cookie dough and Oreos... Has anyone here ever had slutty brownies? I make them as cupcakes. We even had them at our wedding. They are amazing.
  • Dunkin Donuts has two new seasonal donuts: cookie dough and brownie batter. I may have had a couple the other day after calling my mom to pick them up on her way over ...

What?? Are these current? I haven't been in a few days! I have cookie dough oreos! I actually forgot about them, then saw the display in the store as I walked by, did a literal double take And walked back and grabbed them. Sooo good! Anyone think they have a little coffee flavor to them? Also I got them at Walmart, so check there.
    I had one today! Mother-in-law stopped by with donuts this morning and took DS1 for the day - she's my favorite person in the world right now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"