Parenting
Options

Raise your hand if you're

missyisheremissyishere member
edited February 2014 in Parenting
a skank!

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Raise your hand if you're 92 votes

Only the best of them
16% 15 votes
I'm a floozie-- so much classier
31% 29 votes
Wouldn't you like to know?
52% 48 votes

Re: Raise your hand if you're

• Options
    Parenting Floozie Brigade.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love that gif so hard @cinemagoddess. It might have to replace Benny siggy, because it just makes sense now.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Okay, so I want to know how the dads are scoring themselves on this poll...

imageimage

• Options
    @missyishere - that gif really should be to the left of a pic of Benny.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    I decided @mollyhooper should really put that in her siggy instead @cinemagoddess.

imageimage

• Options
    I decided @mollyhooper should really put that in her siggy instead @cinemagoddess.
    Good call. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I'm Joan Holloway, guys. She's above labels.
    Um, I label her Va-Va-Voom.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    I wrote a poem about ladies of the night @Holls2011 after reading up on Jack the Ripper.

imageimage

• Options
    It won't let me vote. Maybe I broke the skank-o-meter.
  • Options
    Prime said:
    Okay, so I want to know how the dads are scoring themselves on this poll...
    Wouldn't you like to know...

oh wait, yes you do.

Not a skank or a floozie.  Just that creeper in the corner of the bar by himself.
    *gives you all the high fives and fist bumps*
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid! - Al Czervik
    Welllll?  We're waaaaaaaiting. - Judge Smails

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Yup. 

Ty Webb: I was born to love you / I was born to lick your face / I was born to rub you / but you were born to rub me first /

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Move skanks, get out the way. Get out the way, skanks. Get out the way.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"