Parenting

My worlds have collided.

In one single picture. 

Thank you, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. 

Colin Firth and Benedict Cumberbatch

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: My worlds have collided.

• Off to the train...the walk will suck but once I get on, it's Sherlock time.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I need to watch it again, too.  I was distracted by voices.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • That was the first time I saw Benny. I always IMDB actors I don't know after watching movies and it turned me on to a whole world of awesome.
    -------------------------------------
  • @lexilupin should come to Iowa in May, too, so we can watch things together and fangirl.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Yes.  We are watching Sherlock S3 and Jeans Sherlock on Blu Ray and then we're watching The Fifth Estate.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"