Orange County Babies
Options

Dr. Recs in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area?

Good morning ladies-

I'm in search of a new Dr. because my old Dr. thinks I'm to young to start TTC at 25. I have PCOS and I went off BCP in August to get the ball rolling because we understand this could be a long journey. I'm looking for a Dr. who will take my questions and concerns seriously and who will leave their personal opinions to themselves.

I live very close to Hoag Hospital and I'm trying to stay close to this area.

Thanks so much in advance!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dr. Recs in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area?

• Options

Too young at 25?? Um ok... that's your decision on when you want a baby! I was 22 so I am on your side haha :)

Anyway, I see Dr. William Somers in NB. He is located by Fashion Island and Hoag is where you would deliver... He is with Greater Newport Physicians. He delivered both my babies of which my oldest is 7 and he will deliver our next one too! I use hi as my everything. He is my regular Dr. and OB Dr. too. He's great. If you prefer a woman, Dr. Laughlin is in his office too and she is awesome. 949-644-1025 HTH! And GL!!

• Options
    Too young at 25? I only have recs for N. OC, but good luck finding a doctor and good luck TTC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am 25, and had my baby at 24.....your doctor sounds a little off to me :)

I went through the Doctor's Office for Women.  My doctor, Dr. Hsu, left right after I delivered, but the other doctors there are fantastic - I saw a couple of them when mine was on vacation.  I highly recomend them.  They all deliver at Hoag.

Good Luck!

• Options
    Thank you so much, I really really appreciate it all the info! And thanks for agreeing also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Geez! I started at 22 with an unplanned pregnancy and now 25 with a planned one. A real professional keeps personal opinions/judgements to themselves. Sorry this happened to you.

I see Dr. James Barber in Fashion Island. He is with Greater Newport, Hoag. DH and I love him. He is a little nerdy but knows his stuff. He has done everything possible since we started trying again and hopefully he will help us deliver a healthy baby. what I love the most is his personal attention - everytime I called (three times a day sometimes) with a concern, I get him or he calls me back, not his nurse or someone else in the office.

• Options
    I'm with Dr. Weatherford Clayton. He's with Greater Newport Physicians and is located directly across the street from Hoag Hospital. You would deliver at Hoag. I have become a HUGE fan because the man was able to relieve me of nearly all of my miserable morning sickness. And I'm 22 with a planned pregnancy so he definitely would judge you if he didn't judge me.
  • Options

imageLadyAphrodite:
    I'm with Dr. Weatherford Clayton. He's with Greater Newport Physicians and is located directly across the street from Hoag Hospital. You would deliver at Hoag. I have become a HUGE fan because the man was able to relieve me of nearly all of my miserable morning sickness. And I'm 22 with a planned pregnancy so he definitely would judge you if he didn't judge me.

I'm switching to Dr. Clayton. ?Do you get your ultrasounds and labs done there (blood/urine/etc.)? ?How many ultrasounds does he do? ??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"