November 2012 Moms

Your home haircut warning :(

Never, ever, ever trim left over pieces without looking at what the clippers are set on. If you do, this could happen to you. I was crying inside but it will grow back. the worst part is by the time it was all done he was so done so there are little spots that are quite the same length. I'm going to see if I can get the strays tonight. Poor baby. 
Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Your home haircut warning :(

• I am sooo sad for you.  I mean we all know it will grow back BUT I can feel your pain.  Sam's bangs are in her eyes so I wanted to have them trimmed... SO said we could do it at home and I was all NO WAY MISTER!  I have memories of my step mom trimming my bangs and cutting my brothers hair... once his friends sent a note home telling her if she didn't wnt him to get teased she should not do that anymore
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I can't lie - I LOL'd.   I'm sorry, mama!  You are probably bummin' but 1.  he's cute as heck and the hack job hair cut doesn't even take away from that. and 2. you guys will DEFINITELY laugh (a lot) about this later and for YEARS to come.  Definitely a pic for his future GF's.... : )
    I love your new siggy pics :) and yeah we totally laughed but I had the horrified laugh going on :). The fun part is explaining it to the daycare teaches :). They all say, it's ok it'll grow back :). Daddy won't let me touch it to clean up the stuff that didn't get cut. 

@credcat7 My grandma cut my hair once, it was short and everyone kept asking me if I was a boy. 2nd grade horror story I will never forget :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • At least your LO still looks super cute! Sorry - I know the feeling. I did that to DH one time, and now he won't ever let me cut his hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"