Pittsburgh Babies

Daycare Help

Anyone know of a good daycare in the Oakmont, Fox Chapel, Aspinwall area for a 12week old just a couple days a week?

Re: Daycare Help

• I work in fox chapel and for the life of me can't remember the 2 daycares over there! One is near the beer nutz and think other one is on same street. Even though I'm not pg yet I hope they are nice inside because that would be ideal for me.

Hopefully others will chime in! I'm on mobile so not sure if you had your baby yet or not.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• We go to A Place to Grow in Fox Chapel and they are great!  The ladies in the infant room are really sweet and made it an easy adjustment for us.  They are on Freeport Rd right next to Beer Nutz and across from Atria's.  I think that's what Becky was referring to above. 

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited February 2014
    @MamaCoop01 thanks!! It was on the tip of my tongue! Glad to hear you are happy with them :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• This is great to know! I was just researching daycares in this area this week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"