Breastfeeding
Options

Carrier for breastfeeding

What carrier do you use for breastfeeding?

Re: Carrier for breastfeeding

• Options
    I breastfeed in both my Moby and my Beco Gemini (similar to an Ergo). It's possible to nurse in most carriers. If you're struggling to figure out a particular carrier, search youtube for how to videos... there are plenty out there and the visual element makes it much easier to explain. ;-)
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I loved nursing in the Moby when my kids were little, probably from 1-6 months. Since then, both the Ergo and my mei tai have been great for nursing. It just takes a little practice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wasn't brave enough / talented enough to figure out nursing in a carrier until DS was about 9 or 10 months old. Now we can nurse in a wrap or sling without much issue. 

• Options
    Thanks, you tube is a great idea!
  • Options
    Ergo is so easy, especially while standing/walking. Ring sling too, though better when baby is younger and likes to lay and cuddle. Harder for me while walking around. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    Sorry to thread hijack here, but at what age did everyone start nursing in the ergo?  Should I wait until we are out of the insert? 
  • Options
    I didn't nurse either of my kids in the Ergo until about 5 months, but that's partly because we never had the infant insert so I mostly used the Moby and mei tai until then.

• Options
    KrisM86 said:
    I didn't nurse either of my kids in the Ergo until about 5 months, but that's partly because we never had the infant insert so I mostly used the Moby and mei tai until then.
    Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"