Minnesota Babies
Options

Hi!

Hi!! I'm a STM mom due with my second in may. I'm so glad I found this board! My husband was promoted and transferred from Columbus, OH to Minneapolis. He's currently living in St. Louis Park and my son, daughter and I will be following sometime in mid-July early August.

I look forward to getting to know you all since we don't currently know anyone in the area. At the moment we aren't sure where we are going to live, but we're hoping to rent for the first year to get acclimated to the area.

I'm currently looking for a preschool for my 4 year old. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have been in contact with the Judson Preschool, but unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be back out to tour the facility before the baby is born so I'm going into this kind of blind folded. Thanks!! :)

Re: Hi!

• Options
    Welcome!
    I don't have any preschool recommendations.  I think it will be easier to decide your preschool once you know where you will be living.  Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hello & Welcome to the MN board. Just a heads up this board Can be a little slow at times. I have a 41/2 yr old who LOVES his school (most days) Are you looking for a all day (aka daycare) kind of pre-school or looking for a part-time one?  MN is really lucky to have some great school districts with great pre-school programs so make sure to check out the district you are thinking about living in.  Feel free to send me a message with your email & I can give you a little more information about the area. There are so many great places also to meet other moms once you get here so you should have not problem fitting right in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses!! I'm a SAHM so I'm looking for part time preschool 3 days/week. We might not know where we're living until a month before we move. I'm panicking because the school I did call said they already have a waitlist... @payne2b2008 ill be sure to message you! Thanks!
  • Options
    I would first really focus on what area you want to live in, that way you don't fall in love with a school but it ends up being more of a trouble to get there then it would had been if you pick a closer school. Also a lot of churches have great preschool programs. 

• Options

Welcome! We've done them all for my SS - In home, Large Center, and now a smaller care center. What it came down to for us was convenience. So, to reiterate was PP says I'd look into the area you're wanting to live mostly.

We live in downtown St. Paul so there are quite a few options right around us. Not sure of the St. Louis Park area but I'm sure there's a decent selection if you end up living out that way. Good Luck to you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"