Multiples
Options

HDBD

Sorry if this is a repeat but I didn't see one for this week! Anyone else ready for summer? We broke cabin fever by going to a big indoor water park with the twins and our toddler. It was so nice to get out and do something! And I must say quite the adventure bringing 3 kids instead of just 1.

Together 6 wonderful years.
TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~

Re: HDBD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ceechieceechie member
    edited January 2014
    I love seeing all the babies and bellies. It's just so sweet!
    @KatieGummow- what a cute bump! It's a perfect ball!!! I was always jealous of prego bellies like this. Mine looked like insane.
    Here's a couple recent ones of Evie and Penelope!
    Eta-Umm , I didn't add pics! Haha
  • Options
    ceechie said:
    I love seeing all the babies and bellies. It's just so sweet! @KatieGummow- what a cute bump! It's a perfect ball!!! I was always jealous of prego bellies like this. Mine looked like insane. Here's a couple recent ones of Evie and Penelope! Eta-Umm , I didn't add pics! Haha
    Thank you :)  OMG your girls are darling.  They look like such fun!  Do you have evidence of this "insane" belly I am hearing about!? 
    image    image    image    image

• Options

ceechie said:

I love seeing all the babies and bellies. It's just so sweet!
    @KatieGummow- what a cute bump! It's a perfect ball!!! I was always jealous of prego bellies like this. Mine looked like insane.
    Here's a couple recent ones of Evie and Penelope!
    Eta-Umm , I didn't add pics! Haha

Thank you :)  OMG your girls are darling.  They look like such fun!  Do you have evidence of this "insane" belly I am hearing about!? 

It always went into a torpedo shape- like it was pointy at my belly button!
    Here's a pic from 34 weeks (I delivered at 37).
    @AshB62- thank you! How do you get your boys to like their exersaucers?! Mine act like its a death trap!
  • Options
    KatieGummowKatieGummow member
    edited February 2014
    ceechie said:
    ceechie said:
    I love seeing all the babies and bellies. It's just so sweet! @KatieGummow- what a cute bump! It's a perfect ball!!! I was always jealous of prego bellies like this. Mine looked like insane. Here's a couple recent ones of Evie and Penelope! Eta-Umm , I didn't add pics! Haha
    It always went into a torpedo shape- like it was pointy at my belly button! Here's a pic from 34 weeks (I delivered at 37). @AshB62- thank you! How do you get your boys to like their exersaucers?! Mine act like its a death trap!
    OMG you are so tiny and your belly is SO big!!! how are you even standing and smiling at the same time?!?!  Amazing.  You looked fantastic.

Edit: I just realized this was at 34 weeks.... do you have a pic from week 37? 

• Options
    @KatieGummow - I found one on Facebook of dh and me on the way to the hospital. I think at that point I had to hold my belly up it was so big! My girls were 7.7 and 6.5. I had put on 60lbs! I was so proud of that!
  • Options
    ceechie said:
    @KatieGummow - I found one on Facebook of dh and me on the way to the hospital. I think at that point I had to hold my belly up it was so big! My girls were 7.7 and 6.5. I had put on 60lbs! I was so proud of that!
    Oh my goodness!  EEK! I LOVE it!  That is truly incredible.  Thank you for sharing. What big girls you had, I hope I have the same luck.  Did they spend any time in the NICU?  How was your pregnancy that far along?  I realized I have (hopefully) 59 days left, which is why I am attaching myself to you (sorry) and am boarder line freaking out.  Just start ignoring me if you want!

• Options
    LegalLadyBug, that is a really neat comparison.  What a difference!  You look great!

• Options
    Momof8inSC, Those babies!  What a cute belly you have! <3

• Options

ceechie said:

Oh my goodness!  EEK! I LOVE it!  That is truly incredible.  Thank you for sharing. What big girls you had, I hope I have the same luck.  Did they spend any time in the NICU?  How was your pregnancy that far along?  I realized I have (hopefully) 59 days left, which is why I am attaching myself to you (sorry) and am boarder line freaking out.  Just start ignoring me if you want!

You'll be fine! Just take really good care of yourself and eat like it's your job. I was super lucky and the girls didn't need the nicu. The only complication I had was that I hemmoraged after my c-sec. Didn't need blood, but it effected bfing and put me in the high risk wing at hospital. And it made recovery harder.
    Just focus on the amazing babies your growing. And eat and drink like a bottom-less pit! I won't lie, it was hard and very uncomfortable. Get a belly band to help hold your belly- I liked the uppa baby brand. Good luck!!!!!!! It'll go by so fast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"