Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check In!

And it's Monday again! I hope everyone had a good weekend and that you all are staying warm!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW: What movie(s) can you watch 100 times without getting sick of it?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check In!

• Options
    I'll go...

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  I'm Due Sept 1... I'm 10 weeks and baby is the size of a prune :)

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 36

3) Any other children? Furbabies? furbabies.... 1 dog... Lady who is 14.....  She's a lab mix....  and a 2 year old housecat  named Mac :)

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  I'm doing okay... I was pretty fatigued yesterday but think I overdid myself the day before...  took it easy today and feeling better :)  no M/s... so i'm feeling pretty lucky!

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  I go tomorrow for my 3 hour glucose test..i Know its early but my sugar levels were high during my prenatal blood work and I failed my 1 hour... doc wasn't to do these tests to just be on the safe side.....  I go back to the doc on 21st... I'll be 12 weeks and will hear the heartbeat... :):)

Lord of the rings... my favorites!

Oh and we picked out some names... as of rightnow... lol i'm sure they can change....  Jonathon Russell & Olivia Jean
    Married 08-04-13
    BFP 12-31-13
    EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

• Options
    Wow - congrats on picking names already @cornflwr33.  We still aren't close.

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  25 today

2) Age at delivery? (optional 41

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  2 dogs

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?   I'm feeling good this week.  The back pain is MIA for now, thankfully.

No appointments until later in the month.   We're hoping to create a registry this weekend.  I'm starting to feel really behind on things.

The Princess Bride
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @qtor we had a long drive to see friends this weekend so we had lots of time to talk. I'm sure it can change lol. I'm only 10 weeks along so there's time!! Lol
    Married 08-04-13
    BFP 12-31-13
    EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

• Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 34 weeks; butternut squash.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 37

3) Any other children? Furbabies? Nope.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Painful spots in belly are driving me nuts, but overall, I feel good for being in the third tri, which is just not that comfortable!

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Regular appointment this week. We need to actually register for some stuff (we started our registry last week and have an awe-inspiring 3 things on it). Work is finally preparing for my maternity leave and it's stressing me out; I want to be checking stuff off my list, not suddenly hiring an intern because they're worried.

QOTW: What movie(s) can you watch 100 times without getting sick of it? Overboard.

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    2redtulips2redtulips member
    edited February 2014
    8/8/14, 13w2d, peach

One canine

Physically, I feel really good. My energy is back and the nausea is mostly gone.

I see my OB this afternoon, which I so need. It's been three weeks since my last appt., and I need to hear that heartbeat!

ETA: I am back from my appointment. Heard the heartbeat, and I am feeling happy/relieved! I shared the news with a few more girlfriends today.

High Society (an old oldie) and A Room with a View

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    roundabout2roundabout2 member
    edited February 2014
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? October 4, 5 weeks, appleseed

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 5 other children, a dog and 4 hermit crabs

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feeling fine other than slightly sore boobs.  Other pregnancies were pretty uneventful in the 1st tri, then came the spider and vericose veins :(  DREADING that.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? This is a surprise pregnancy and about a month ago, I got invisalign. First, I wasn't aware of all the other stuff that goes on with invisalign, not fun. All I thought was I'd wear these plastic trays which I change every 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see how this process goes..

QOTW: What movie(s) can you watch 100 times without getting sick of it? The Sound of Music (Julie Andrews version). Ok, I know I'd get sick of it before 100 times but I bet I've watched it 20 times by now. I just love that movie!
  • Options

4/3, 31 weeks, pineapple

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 41

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 2 cats and one dog

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Aside from not sleeping well I feel good

I got a call from my doctor's office yesterday saying they need to cancel my 39 week appointment (I scheduled my last 8 appointments a few weeks ago). Turns out my doctor will be gone for 2 weeks right at the end of my pregnancy including on my due date! I am soooo bummed. I really like my doctor. I have an appointment this Friday so I'll ask her what to do when I get to that point. :(

I like everyone else's picks! I'll add "The Jerk". I just love Steve Martin.
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    May 14, 2014  26 Weeks tomorrow

One choc lab

Had my first unpleasant preggo symptom this weekend - I peed when I sneezed!!  : (   

Working on nursery, getting registry together.  

Steel Magnolias, Beaches, Pretty Woman, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club
  • Options
    @muffinhny - good luck with the 20 week scan tomorrow!
    @2redtulips - glad you are feeling better!
    @Beachgal72 - stinky that your doc will be away at that time!  I hope you get someone else you like to do the delivery (and maybe get to see her/him a few appointments before that!  Or maybe your LO will come early or hang on 'til your doc. is back?

5/7/14 - will be 27 weeks tomorrow.  So this week is supposed to be lettuce and next week rutabaga.  ??

2) Age at delivery? (optional 39

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  2 cats

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?   Starting to feel large.  Also LO  seems to be kneeing me in the bellybutton or just below it.  Or pushing with something hard.  It's not kicks - more of a constant pressure for a while.  Not so comfy.  Otherwise pretty OK except today I was really late getting to my after-school snack and realized I need to not do that again ... wooooozy!  All better now after food.

GTT this Friday.  FX for that - really don't want to do the 3-hour!  Regular checkup with that too.  

Also very happy to see that some others that are about as far along as me or farther also haven't bought much/done registry yet or at least haven't finished everything yet. Thank you!  especially @jbelle and @QOTR

Not sure if any ... maybe Princess Bride. 10 times anyway.   Could probably stand to see almost anything with Antonio Banderas a few extra times but not 100.   Maybe Breakfast Club and at least most of Pulp Fiction.  Haven't watched movies in a long time, though ... was having trouble even thinking of many others besides these!  Long ago (kid/teenager) remember seeing Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Some Kind of Wonderful, and I think also Say Anything many times - not sure if I'd still enjoy those or not.  Well and there's also the Monty Python movies of course - saw those a bunch and probably still could especially since it's been a while.
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    springbeduk2springbeduk2 member
    edited February 2014
    ooohh ooohh oohh can't believe I forgot - one more rant/rave ... please please please let there be a snow day tomorrow!  *so* ready for one even if it's another day i'll have to take as maternity leave in June.  But storm total forecast looks borderline.  I live over an hour away though and everyone is staying I should call in sick if school isn't canceled, especially because of being preggo, BUT ... it'll be the 100th day of school (which is a really big deal in first grade) so that just won't work well at all.  Especially because I just spent the last 20 minutes before I have to go having my snack and typing here instead of laying materials out in case there has to be a sub. tomorrow.   
    Also we need as much snow as possible to repair that icy mess that the playground currently is so the kids can have some good recess play.

Thank you for letting me rant/rave about that!  bye again.
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  July, 16 weeks, I think an avacodo. Mmmmmmmm avocado.

2) Age at delivery?(optional 43

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  2 kids - DS is 16 and DD is 21. Plus 2 cats

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?   Anxiety has kicked in. Grinding my teeth every night but after a tooth out today I'll be getting a mouth guard sorted before I ruin them all.  Itchier than ever. Still not terribly hungry. Headachey and unsettled.

OB appt next week then they will schedule the AS. Seems to be taking forever to get to that point.

The Lion King 
    Master of 'the look' 
  • Options
    Melissa72777Melissa72777 member
    edited February 2014
    1) Due date? March 9th but hoping I will go sooner. How many weeks are you? 35 weeks What size is baby? Coconut

2) Age at delivery?(optional) 36

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 2 dogs who are finally starting to realize something is changing in the house mainly due to the dining room full of babies r us bags and baby gear.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Honestly feeling awful. Constant back pain, BH contractions all the time, unable to be on my feet for more than 10 minutes. And unable to get comfortable enough to get any more than an hour or two of consecutive sleep.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Next follow up is this Thursday and I'm almost praying that my doc will say I'm 1-2 cm dilated. I really don't know how I can get through another month feeling as awful as I do.

QOTW: What movie(s) can you watch 100 times without getting sick of it? Any Harry Potter movie, pirates of the Caribbean, most disney movies, and White Christmas. Oh and John Hughes 80's movies.

Melissa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

September 10 -- 8 weeks 6 days -- raspberry

No -- one miscarriage

ucky.  I've suddenly gotten extremely tired (on top of the nausea and sore boobs)

2nd appointment on Thursday.  Nervous, but excited to get my test results and a possible ultrasound

Dave & You've Got Mail
    Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: September 23
    PGAL: September 2010
    AMA:

• Options
    yoyopezyoyopez member
    edited February 2014
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? edd 10/2/14 - 6 wks tomorrow - sweet pea?

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 39

3) Any other children? Furbabies? DD 20 months

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? tired and quite bloated this early in the game

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? 1st appt 2/19

overboard, a christmas story, groundhog day (i think they should show groundhog day for 24hrs on 2/2... too!)
  • Options
    DawnHopeDawnHope member
    edited February 2014

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8/8/14.  14 weeks 1 day.  2 lemons.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 42

3) Any other children? Furbabies? Nope

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Sort of a rough week - my urine test indicated I have a UTI so I had to take antibiotics and a few days in I felt so sick I threw up.  Better now, but feeling a bit oversensitive to smells.  Wasn't this supposed to happen 1st tri, not second??

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? A few weeks now until next appt which is unnerving to me as I've been followed so closely.  Resisting urge to buy a home doppler because I'm pretty sure I will become an obsessive lunatic if I do ;)

QOTW: What movie(s) can you watch 100 times without getting sick of it? Any John Hughes movie, When Harry Met Sally, Sex and the City (movie 1 not 2)
    Me-42 DH-43 TTC #1 since 3/11
    HSG 7/11 showed possible blockage
    8/11 BFP, then early m/c  (Natural)
    9/11 blood tests reveal Factor V Leiden (heterozygous)
    11/11 Hysteroscopy revealed uterine septum, which was repaired
    12/11 1st round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN
    1/12 2nd round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN 
    2/12 Repeat HSG=All clear 
    2/12 IUI with injectables #1=BFN 
    3/12 natural cycle=BFN 
    4/12 IUI with injectables #2=C/P 
    7/12 IVF #1=30ER, 9F, 3T, 1 Frostie 7/29=BFP! 
    8/27/12 No Heartbeat. Waiting to M/C 
    9/13/12 D+C
    12/12 Operative Hysteroscopy 
    1/31/12  IVF#2 ...BFP 2/6 m/c 2/12 methotrexate due to presumed ectopic
    July '13 IVF #3: 13R, 10M, 8F=BFP
    1st Beta=549  2nd Beta 594 3rd Beta 422. M/C #5
    IVF#4 in November=BFP…TWINS!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    boxermamax2boxermamax2 member
    edited February 2014
    Hi All, I am new to the site and late to the party ;)

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9wks, Green Olive

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 42 and first time mom

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 25 yr old stepson, 2 amazing boxers ages 7 and 1 and a 6 yr old cat.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? I am feeling good and so far have been VERY lucky with NO m/s to speak of, just have the tiredness and growing boobs so far.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Genetic counselor next week, very nervous about this appointment and I will be doing a bunch of blood work and glucose testing this day as well.

QOTW: What movie(s) can you watch 100 times without getting sick of it? The Princess Bride. Have probably seen it well over 100 times and know it by heart. I have read the book 3 times and have the soundtrack on my phone ;)
  • Options
    Welcome @karenmarie72.  You have excellent taste in movies.  :)
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"