TTC After a Loss

***AMA weekly check-in***

2»

Re: ***AMA weekly check-in***

• @gscoville ((hugs)).
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yeah, hugs. Would it be too much to just be regular?!? For a while. I'll jump on the mad at my body train....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • gscovillegscoville member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks so much ladies, the hugs and understanding are much appreciated and help more than I can say! I try not to be a venty whore too often, but sometimes the frustration gets so overwhelming you just don't know what to do with it, and just putting it out there gets it off your chest and knowing others are there to offer a hug and a shoulder to cry on really does lighten the load. You're all so freaking awesome, thank you! >:D<

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Hi Ladies, sorry I'm so late to the check in. The router stopped working the other day and the new one just came today (uverse).

I have a sonohystergram tomorrow. My mom is driving me. I could probably go myself, but she wanted to-I think she worries about me and this stuff.

QOTW-I probably won't watch much if any Olympics. I'm just not into it.
  • gscoville said:
    Thanks so much ladies, the hugs and understanding are much appreciated and help more than I can say! I try not to be a venty whore too often, but sometimes the frustration gets so overwhelming you just don't know what to do with it, and just putting it out there gets it off your chest and knowing others are there to offer a hug and a shoulder to cry on really does lighten the load. You're all so freaking awesome, thank you! >:D<
    You can be a venty whore whenever you need to be ;)

In all seriousness, many ((((hugs)))) and I'm glad that we all have each other to lean on and vent to.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi Ladies, sorry I'm so late to the check in. The router stopped working the other day and the new one just came today (uverse).

I have a sonohystergram tomorrow. My mom is driving me. I could probably go myself, but she wanted to-I think she worries about me and this stuff.

QOTW-I probably won't watch much if any Olympics. I'm just not into it.
    Glad your internet is back up and good luck today!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @peggels24 Have fun having sexy time!!

@HeyMrsPotter GOOD LUCK with your IUI!!! I will be thinking of you and sending all my positive energy towards you tomorrow AM!

@Tappin2B Enjoy the weekend! I am NOT a gifted skater as much as I am in my head...

@Tablefor5 Here are vibes heading your way for AF to show! So sorry she is being quite the bitch.

@gscoville Huge ((HUGS)). I really do feel for you. I hope all goes well with your H! That's awesome he can do much of it at home. I forgot about your involvement with FS. So, what is your podium result for the ladies? Gold winner for men and ice dance? I want whatever placings of YuNa, Mao and Akiko (or Gold?!) for Ladies, White/Davis for Gold in Ice Dance, and not sure who for men's! I am sure Chan will win though.

@buggirl72 I've been kinda where you are about temping/charting. But after AF surprised me last month by coming day 22 post MC, I just wanna know when to expect her. Good luck with your studying if it comes down to that!! 

@katib77 I am so sorry your beta is being stubborn. 

@2ndGeneration Good luck with the SHG! I had mine a couple weeks ago and it was pretty easy and quick. Went right to work afterwards and just had some minimal spotting.

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• buggirl72 said:
    Eliz77 said:
    Hi, all! I am still awaiting the results from my recent blood work done by my new RE. I feel pretty confident all will come back normal as it did in August and I am bracing myself for the IVF talk. We'll see soon!

QOTW: I LOVE figure skating and that makes up the Olympics for me. To answer the question, these Olympics are the 1st timeI am seriously interested in Ice Dance-will the Canadians repeat? Or will  the Americans (please, please!) win Gold?! I normally don't follow Ice Dance, but I am eager to see this competition! Otherwise, I will watch speed skating and bobsled, events I never watch during the year.

I hope you get your results quickly. Did your  RE also do an ovarian assessment report to see if you are a good IVF candidate?
    I don't think so, at least he didn't mention it. We discussed the possibility of IVF (I asked if everything comes back normal, then what?) after my SHG was done. Still haven't gotten BW results back yet, closed yesterday due to snow. How does an RE do an ovarian assessment?

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"