August 2013 Moms

Strollers for tall people

My husband and I are giants and our graco stroller frame was uncomfortably short for us, even with the "fully adjustable" handle adjusted fully... I'd like to get a nice tall one or at least one with a telescoping handle (if that even exists) for when LO switches to the convertible car seat.  Any tall folks (5'10" and up) out there with a stroller that works well?

Re: Strollers for tall people

• I'm 5'10" and I have the Chicco Liteway Plus. It works with the Chicco carseat, but it is also a super lightweight umbrella stroller for once you transition out of using the infant seat. 

That being said, I think the regular Chicco Liteway (without the plus) is the same stroller but without the capability to click in the infant seat. It is less expensive, so you might want to take a look at it. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I am also vertically challenged and my husband is 6'2''. Tall men love their shorties. We have a uppababy Cruz (cheaper than the vista and lighter but does not have all terrain wheels, does not come with bassinet, nor the ability to add a pony seat to make it a double) we can both use it comfortably
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 5'10 and my husband is 6'3. We have the quinny buzz and love it!
    Pic Monkey Collage 1

baby development baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"