August 2013 Moms

Super Bowl Commercials

So far, disappointed!! My favorite one so far was the Radio Shack 80s one...that sounds really sad!! We're watching it a bit delayed cause we paused it while making treats...but guessing I haven't missed much!

What has been your favorite?

PS, I heart Bruno Mars. Great performance, he's adorable.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials

• True @MitsB707...that was sweet but I want one that makes me LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I do, too. I've been super disappointed with them thus far.
  • Stupid Canada - we don't get to see the American commercials. 
  • Yes @WildRumpus!! The dobi-wa-wa!!
  • Um, I loved the Full House reunion for the Dannon Oikos commercial. Does that make me lame?

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I missed that one @coraggiosa!
  • I agree that they haven't been that great but the Doritos time travel one did make me laugh. That's it so far though.
  • Loved the look on the mom's face at the end of the Cheerios commercial.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The Budweiser homecoming was filmed locally. It's been on the newspaper site all week. I'm at work so I missed a few, but loved the Dannon one

• The more I see the Budweiser commercial with the puppy, the more I think that farmer is HOT! Especially when he gets the big smile on his face at the end when the horses bring the puppy back.
  • Apparently some people found the Coke one so offensive that #bancoke is a thing on Twitter and people are posting on Coke's Facebook page that they are not going to drink Coke anymore. Apparently having a commercial with "America the Beautiful" sung in 7 different languages is "an affront to America".
    Oh FFS.
    ^^ This.  FFS people.
  • . They should've just had Beyonce perform again :P

Last year when she sang Halo I nearly cried! Probably hormones, but still. She's amazing.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• I didn't watch any of the game (just halftime) but I laughed at the dobi-ua ua one.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Just saw the VW engineers get their wings on The Today Show...completely missed it last night...loved it!
  • I was disappointed with the commercials as well. I was looking forward to the M&M commercial (they're so stinkin cute and usually my fav) but was let down.

Bruno Mars was okay. My favorite part was RHCP.

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• . They should've just had Beyonce perform again :P

Last year when she sang Halo I nearly cried! Probably hormones, but still. She's amazing.
    Lol I definitely cried!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"