March 2012 Moms
Options

@zimger

How are you feeling?  Are you as ready to have your bundle of joy as I am??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @zimger

• Options

I'm feeling ready! LOL He is set to be here later this week. :) So I am very excited!

We have had a few scares this time so I am more on edge emotionally. We are visiting a pediatric cardiologist within his first week. Hopefully they won't find any issues. They are pretty sure everything is okay. This is just a precaution. We are just thinking positive thoughts.

How are you feeling?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck you two!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're on edge!  Hopefully the cardiologist doesn't find anything.

I'm very ready.  At my 35 week appointment the doctor told me she didn't think I'd make it to my next weekly appointment because my body seemed to be ready to go.  We got prepared really quickly at that point and we've been on edge for a month now.   (And really - who walks around for more than a week dilated to 5cm?!?!)  So Lucy is welcome to come any time now!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh my goodness. Until you posted I thought maybe you were off having that baby!  I bet you are ready!

We are getting close!

BTW Jane and Lucy is an adorable sibset. I have no idea what I am going to call this guy!

• Options
    Good luck mamas! Hope everything goes smoothly.
  • Options
    Good luck mamas! Hope everything goes smoothly.
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    LilNunz1 said:
    Good luck you two!!

Thank you. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"