Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Bad evening

I may have had a drink which may have led to me being so sad. As I sat at my table with my margarita the girl at the next table had the balls to sit there complaining loudly about her pregnancy and how much she wanted to drink. I could have smacked her. I'm so sad that my baby is gone and the we are back to the stupid game of TTC. It's so stressful to even think about and I just want to be pregnant again. This really sucks. What a bad night.

Me: 28 
DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
BFP 12/29/13
Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
12/3/14 BFP!!!
No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

Re: Bad evening

• Options
    I'm right there with you girl. So sorry :(

Me 34 DH 31, Together since 2003, Married August 20, 2011,  TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 August 24, 2013! MMC discovered Oct. 3, 2013, D&C Oct. 4, 2013
    BFP #2 December 17, 2013! MMC discovered Jan. 28, 2014, D&C Jan. 30, 2014
    Testing done: male with complete Trisomy 16, not hereditary. Tested me for clotting disorders, all normal.
    Feb. 2014 all clear again to TTC!  Will start progesterone supplementation with the next BFP just in case.       Oct. 2014 more testing just because, thyroid and autoimmune panels = normal.  Diagnostic U/S = no abnormalities.  Will keep trying for 3-6 more months, doctor still optimistic!

BFP #3 December 11, 2014!  Beta #1 14DPO = 122.4 Beta #2 17DPO = 296.8 Please stick little one and be our Rainbow!

Perfect little heartbeat of 156 seen 1/7/15 :)

***Everybody Welcomed***  :)  

EDD 8/21/2015 Team Green!

IAmPregnant Tickerrainbows                

photo Multiple4_zps436a50cc.jpg photo April3_zps882432ab.jpg August 2 

August 2015 Siggy Challenge: Favorite mean girl from a movie or show:  Kathy Bates in "Misery"

• Options
    While I was in the recovery room after my D&C there was someone recovering from a c section and I could just hear the newborn baby crying and crying. Soooo I cried. I feel like I'm going to have to be really anti social because I can't handle anything right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear you. This just sucks. That seems to be my catchphrase lately. There's just no other way to describe it. And it just seems to surround me. Everyone seems to be giving birth or pregnant right now and it's killing me. And I truly hated the roller coaster of TTC and to think I'm right back there just makes it that much worse. I hate feeling sorry for myself but it just hurts so bad.

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

• Options
    I am right with you as well. I would have wanted to smack her too. I would give anything to not be able to drink because I was still pregnant...
  • Options
    I went for my follow-up appointment yesterday after being diagnosed with an ectopic on Monday. There were so many women with big baby bumps in the waiting room I just about lost it. Wish they could separate us somehow.

Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know that feeling. After a week I needed a drink after being upset seeing a newborn in a barely ventilated salon!
    Keep your head up and know we can all get through this
  • Options
    Totally agree.
    I didn't even want to drink because that meant I was celebrating. It just felt wrong to when I would so much rather be pregnant. I gave in and had one at a wedding and heard the same convo you heard and I regretted the drink. I think its because its the first drink it just hits you like this all really happened.
  • Options
    ((Hugs.)) I'm going through the same thing. I went to a wedding last night and of all people, we ran into my husband's ex from high school. Beautifully pregnant in a gorgeous bridesmaid dress fitted around her baby bump. We chatted with her for a while and she asked me when we were going to start trying for babies. Knife in the heart.

My husband's ex. Pregnant. Me. Still bleeding from the miscarriage. The fleeting thought passed through my mind.. What if he is thinking he should have stayed with her since she can obviously carry a baby to term and I can't. She had the nerve to complain that the baby was tired and didn't want to dance. FML.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

((Hugs.)) I'm going through the same thing. I went to a wedding last night and of all people, we ran into my husband's ex from high school. Beautifully pregnant in a gorgeous bridesmaid dress fitted around her baby bump. We chatted with her for a while and she asked me when we were going to start trying for babies. Knife in the heart.

My husband's ex. Pregnant. Me. Still bleeding from the miscarriage. The fleeting thought passed through my mind.. What if he is thinking he should have stayed with her since she can obviously carry a baby to term and I can't. She had the nerve to complain that the baby was tired and didn't want to dance. FML.

You poor thing. I would probably have lost it right then and there. The guilt eats me alive too. I know my husband wants a bunch of kids and I feel like it's my body so my fault. I desperately want to give him another baby and worry he will just resent me and it will hurt our marriage down the road. Mind you I have THE MOST amazing husband on the planet. My mom called him a saint the other day. No matter how amazing, guilt is added to my already long list of emotions. Just one more reason why this SUCKS!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"