Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Crankiest Nine Month Old Award Goes To..

My baby.

He's become a master crawler and not only is having teething-related tantrums, but chasing me around the house to be held and take them out on me. 

Wants me to hold him so that he can try to bite me through my sweatshirt and kick me and smack at me. 

Hoping Tylenol helps him out tonight because he doesn't wanna chew on anything.. but me! :/
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crankiest Nine Month Old Award Goes To..

• Seems like just yesterday I was having the biting issue with DD.  I really did almost throw her across a room once.  The bruise on my shoulder in the shape of her itty bitty teeth lasted for over a week.  It took some repitition but when she would bite I would pull her off of me, set her down somewhere safe, say No Biting sternly in a lower tone than my normal voice (pedi recommended this), and walked away from her for at least a minute.  She cried the first few times but eventually got the memo that mommy is not a teething ring.

I also found that DD did it more often at night when she was really sleepy so I started putting a folded receiving blanket on my shoulder just in case she got the urge.  But she doesn't do it anymore thankfully.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"