April 2013 Moms
Options

Sleep update!!

He slept through the night!!! I'm talkin like 10pm-6:30am!! for the first time EVER. He woke up a few times, fussed for a minute (most likely a burp/sneeze/fart) and went back to sleep on his own!! I'm so happy, I hope this is just the beginning!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleep update!!

• Options
    YAY! that's the best feeling :) Hope it sticks!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    Way to go!! It's so hard, but so worth it when they finally sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited February 2014
    AND he has been sleeping through the night every night since. I cannot believe it. Just like everything else, it's like someone flipped a switch and he just knows how to put himself back to sleep.

I'm so happy, I'm going on a trip next week and hubby is at home with LO for almost a week. Night time has always been a "I'm going to scream till I get mama" time so I was very torn about travelling. So glad it's going to work out.

EDIT: AND it has to big fat top teeth coming in. They aren't through the gums yet, but you can see the clear imprint right through the front of his gums.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"