Los Angeles Babies

Casting Call: Searching for Platinum Mothers in LA

From the producers of PLATINUM WEDDINGS, Women?sEntertainment network brings you PLATINUMBABIES.

PLATINUM BABIES will introduce viewers to the next exciting chapteron the storybook road to the happily ever after ? a world full of adorablebabies and Platinum parents who spare no expense on their soon-to-be deliveredlittle bundles of joy.?

Everyparent likes to think they do everything for their children, but the parents onPLATINUM BABIES truly have themeans.? From diamond encrustedpacifiers and Marie Antoinette themed baby showers to Hermes diaper bags andcustom nurseries by Petit Tresor, no luxury is too lavish and no expense isspared in ensuring these little ones have the very best of everything.

To be considered for your own episode, please email us at casting@filmgarden.net.Include: names, numbers, email addresses, due date, picture of parent(s), cityand appx budget for maternity spending; a brief description of a few high-endelements that make you and your baby "Platinum".

Re: Casting Call: Searching for Platinum Mothers in LA

• I hope no one watches this show. ?"Diamond encrusted pacifiers?" ?Really??? ?People that live like this make me ill.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • blech...I'm already disgusted by it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We're saving every penny and both work like dogs, nope, no "Platinum Baby" here. But thanks for rubbing it in, wanna give me a paper cut and pour some lemon juice on it next?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"