September 2014 Moms

I'm snacking fantastic right now

Today is one of those days where I'm starving every two hours.  Had a nice healthy lunch of a salad with hardboiled egg and raw almonds on the side.  By 2:00, I was starving again.  Decided I really needed crackers, so I ran to the local grocery store.  I came out with:
- A box of wheat thins
- Cracker barrel cracker cuts cheddar cheese
- Grapes
- Dried mango
- Sour jelly beans
- CF soda

Gah!  But, it's SO good.

Mom to Abigail & Liliana -- Identical Twin Girls -- April 2008
Baby #3 due September 12, 2014!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm snacking fantastic right now

• I'm terrified to go to the store because god knows what I'll come home with. Trying to be healthy, but I would choke someone for a box of Boston creme donuts right about now. Seriously, one would not be enough. My lotion is the unscented Palmer's cocoa butter and it smells exactly like those donuts. Unfortunately, I'm severely gluten intolerant so no giving in to that craving for me.

As far as snacks go, you did pretty well though!
  • Your snacks sound good :) I'm having pizza for dinner...haven't had any snacks today yet though.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • PSSSSHAW.  Last time I ran in for some milk and TP I came out with red velvet cake ice cream, cheezits, a canteloupe, potstickers, and a random assortment of little debbies.  :D

• ALL I want is an egg salad sandwich. I just spent like 10 minutes on google trying to find a diner near where I'll be tonight that would have one, but I think I'm stuck with FX at the Harris Teeter sub counter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Yum! 

I've been munching on apples all week as a snack. Can't get enough of them right now for some reason.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @bainidhedub - during my first pregnancy I craved an egg salad sandwich so bad. I finally made one, ate it, put the rest of the egg salad in the fridge. The next day I cried because the egg salad was in the fridge still, and it made me so nauseous I almost couldn't make it to the bathroom.

Been munching on apples and grapes the last two days. There may have been some caramel fruit dip involved in last night's snacking.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• YUM. I'm also trying to avoid the grocery store. Grocery budget is small right now, and everything appeals...

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So I don't feel bad because I've been leaving the grocery store with the strangest assortment of stuff. This last run : 
    • Whole grain chicken + mayo sandwich
    • A spicy shrimp noodle bowl
    • Mangoes
    • Strawberries
    • Litchis
    • Banana bread
    • chicken samosas
    • Butter chicken curry paste
    • lemon ginger juice...
    --------------
    PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
    1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
    1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
    About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
    Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

• bainidhedubbainidhedub member
    edited February 2014
    @kmbk27 That's awful!
    Harris Teeter let me down something terrible on Friday - no egg salad to be found. I got some really bland deviled eggs instead, and then ate so much chips and queso I felt queasy later.
    And ever since, I've been constantly either starving or feeling sick like I ate too much. No in-between, and sometimes both at the same time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"