TTC after 35

Weekly Check-In

Hope everyone is having a good week!  This check in is for anyone on the board.  There is a new check in for ladies over 40 but you are welcome to post both places if you want.  Please intro on the main board before checking in so we can "meet" you!

1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from

2.   How long have you been TTC? 

3.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)

4.  Experiencing any weird  "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww?

5.  How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc)

QOTW:
Do you plan on watching the Olympics?  If so what sport are you most excited about?
***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
- poor responder
***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
FET 5/20- BFP
1st Beta- 641
2nd beta- 2166
Sono- TWINS!!!!
Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1. ksgsmu - Katy from Texas

2.   20 months TTC... ( 7 since mc)

3.  Where are you in your cycle? Honestly don't know.. after my cancelled cycle not even sure I ovulated.

4.  Experiencing any weird  "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww? nope

5.  How do you feel about this cycle? This cycle was already a bust.

QOTW:
    Do you plan on watching the Olympics?  If so what sport are you most excited about?
    I love the Olympics! I love figure skating and skiing the most I think.

- poor responder
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!

• 1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from
    Leanna from Virginia
    14 months

3.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)
    Waiting and waiting to O. First month BBTing. 
    I have sore boobs very early this cycle. I normally get that before AF arrives so it's very strange. Who knows, I'm all over the map.

Not too hopeful since we got DH's SA back. 20% motility doesn't make me very optimistic. We're repeating the test in 2 weeks so maybe it was just a fluke?? Fingers crossed.

QOTW:
    Eh, I watch figure skating...but otherwise I don't get too into it.
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• Loading the player...
  • 1) Samuelismomma , Sally , Indiana.....2) 9 months...3) waiting for go ahead from Dr after M/c;(...I see him Monday!....4) nope no symptoms , waiting to have first AF...5) can't wait to try again...In the Olympics I like ice skating, gymnastics, and basketball !
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • 1. Davie813, Chicago
    2. Just finished first cycle actively TTC after waiting a few months for cycle to resume.
    3. Waiting for AF--99.9999% sure I'm out this cycle.
    4. N/A
    5. The Olympics are this week? I need to be MUCH more attentive to the outside world....
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @soontobeshrader fx for better results for YH! @JimBobCooter GL :)

1. Becky from Pittsburgh

2. Started with RE 4/11

3. Waiting for donor and other girl to get their testing updated.

4. N/A

5. Nervous

QOTW: Love watching Olympics! Skiing, ice skating and snowboarding :) Will watch some others too.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• 1. ewenner from Illinois

2.   Trying for just a few months now - still trying to get the feel for charting and figuring out my cycle since going of BC in September  

3.  Where are you in your cycle? Waiting to O.

4.  Experiencing any weird  "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww? N/A

5.  How do you feel about this cycle? Not sure - since my cycle is still so wonky, I guess I don't really expect much.

QOTW:
    I may watch some.  Mostly hockey!
  • @ewenner totally forgot about hockey. The Pittsburgh Penguin's couch is the coach for U.S. men's team! Idk pretty cool :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Thanks @BeckyP005 I keep waiting to hear an update about your donor!
    *TW below*
    Me: 40 DH: 38
    TTC since November 2012
    BFP IUI Cycle 2 Dec 2016
    Baby Boy Due Sept 12 2017
    Elias (Eli) born 9/2/17 at 7:07pm weight 8lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long!!

• 1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from: Jennifer from Texas

2.   How long have you been TTC?  TTC#2 since October 2012

3.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc) Waiting to O

4.  Experiencing any weird  "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww? N/A

5.  How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc) After so many months, I don't see anything happening, especially after last cycle, which seemed like it worked, until it didn't.

QOTW:
    Do you plan on watching the Olympics?  If so what sport are you most excited about? We will probably end up watching various olympic events, but we're not excited about any one sport.

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • 1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from: 
    Lady2010 from Boston

March 2012

In the 2WW - not sure how many dpo... the stick said I o'd on the 14th/15th.  But the blood test on the 23rd disagreed.  On the 24th I had LH surge confirmed by blood test and on the 28th bloodwork showed elevated progesterone.  So I probably o'd over the weekend (~day 21) and am maybe 7dpo.

No weird symptoms.  

Just waiting.  Not overly optimistic since we are on our own this month.  (IVF#2 starts once AF arrives)

QOTW:
    Yes - we love figure skating, speed skating (short and long), ski jumps and alpine skiing events.  And of course the opening ceremony

***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names) and State you are from:

PrivateOne - CT

2. How long have you been TTC?

Since 2009, since 2012 with REs

3. Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)

Today is the last day of bcps for my IVF cycle. Baseline appt is Monday and meds will begin that day as well.

4. Experiencing any weird "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww?

n/a

5. How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc)
    Hopeful as always but scared of the worst case scenario.

QOTW:
    Do you plan on watching the Olympics? If so what sport are you most excited about?

I start with good intentions of seeing some of it, but after days and days of non stop coverage, I get sick of it and do a little boycotting.  I like the ice skating and skiing best.

**** siggy warning - bfp & loss ****   ---- All Welcome ---

Me: 44 - Hashimoto's (under control), DH: 38 - (minor issues)

IUIs: 2 in 2012 ... Both BFN
    IVF #1: 10/16/13 ... BFP, however it was not viable and ended in an early loss at 7weeks.

IVF #2: Feb '14 ... Cancelled. Positive beta at baseline appt, became very early loss.
    IVF #2: Apr '
    14 ... Retrieval Only. 2 embryos made it to day 3 freeze & will be batched with IVF #3 for PGD testing.
    IVF #3: June '14
    Retrieval Only. 4 embryos growing, all arrested before day 5. Two from April thawed, but also arrested.
    Currently benched while determining how to proceed.

"Keep going until you can't fail"

image   image

image  image

• 1. Heather, NY
    2. This is cycle #3
    3. Waiting to O...should be tomorrow or Sunday.
    4. N/A
    5. Feeling hopeful, timing should be pretty good thanks to O falling on a weekend. Also trying Preseed this month.

QOTW: Not really, but we'll see.

• ksgsmu said:
    Hope everyone is having a good week!  This check in is for anyone on the board.  There is a new check in for ladies over 40 but you are welcome to post both places if you want.  Please intro on the main board before checking in so we can "meet" you!

1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from

QOTW:
    1. Sarah Indiana
    2. Since May 2013
    3. I am waiting to see if my IUI is canceled. (too many large follicles).
    4.nope.
    5. I am not sure. Disappointed, but still possibly hopeful

yes, I love watching ice skating
    ===siggy warning====
    Me: 40, DH: 42
    Diagnosis: PCOS
    TTC: May 2013
    TX: IUI #1 with Follistim. Canceled due to too many follicles (10 + that were large); BENCHED
    IVF #1 March 6. 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. 
    March 11, 4 eggs transferred.
    March 21 BFP  :) Beta #1 457, Beta #2 1350, Beta #3 9619. 
    Due Date November 27, 2014
    TEAM BLUE

• 1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names) and State you are from
    Jenfer916-IL

2. How long have you been TTC?
    #2 since Dec 2012
    3. Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)
    BC pills in 1st IVF cycle.

4. Experiencing any weird "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww?No

5. How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc)
    Hopeful. We're staying positive.

QOTW:
    Do you plan on watching the Olympics? If so what sport are you most excited about? Yes. I've always loved figure skating.
    Married for the 1st time in 2009 @ 36.
    Conceived DD naturally after trying for 1 1/2yrs - born May 2012
    Trying to conceive #2 since Fall 2012
    Blocked right tube.
    1st IVF cycle started in February 2014
    Retrieval was 3/4/14 (11 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized)
    Day 5 transfer was 3/9/14 (3 emryos transferred, 2-3AA, 1-2AA)
    Beta test on 3/19/14 - BFP 294
    Beta test 3/21/14 - 527
    Beta test 3/28/14 - 5307 Not one, but two sacs seen on ultrasound!
    4/4/14 - Saw Baby B's heartbeat! Baby A was stubborn.
    4/11/14 - Lost Baby A :( Saw and heard Baby B's heartbeat @ 154
    Our EDD is 11/25/14. Can't wait to meet our turkey baby! It's a girl!

• ***edit: go to dr Wednesday...not Monday.... 8-}
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • IFinTN!!!

- poor responder
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!

• Eastie156Eastie156 member
    edited February 2014

1. Your Name or Screen Name ( not full names)  and State you are from: Eastie156, from Massachusetts

2.   How long have you been TTC?  We just started TTC #2 this cycle

3.  Where are you in your cycle? If in the 2ww  when will you test? ( Waiting to O, 2WW etc)  I'm in the 2 WW, I tested yesterday and got a negative.

4.  Experiencing any weird  "phantom" symptoms ladies in your 2ww? yep, but apparently they mean nothing! (see #3)

5.  How do you feel about this cycle? (Are you hopeful, anxious... etc) I'm hopeful but not niave enough to think it'll happen so quickly for me this time around, especially since I'm hypothyroid post baby #1.

QOTW:
    Do you plan on watching the Olympics?  If so what sport are you most excited about? Probably. Skiing.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"