July 2014 Moms
Options

Random: Danielle Jonas Faking Pregnancy?

Re: Random: Danielle Jonas Faking Pregnancy?

• Options
    You can absolutely find out before 18-22 weeks. They could have found out at 12 weeks through DNA testing. Or went with the results of an early ultrasound. I don't think she would fake a pregnancy. That's just bananas!
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Options
    I don't think she's faking either probably got a blood test and was able to tell the gender
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats what I thought too. So strange! I wonder who the "blind item" is about? Maybe its just made up... crazy!

• Options
    helloblueeyeshelloblueeyes member
    edited January 2014
    TRS48 said:
    Thats what I thought too. So strange! I wonder who the "blind item" is about? Maybe its just made up... crazy!
    I don't think i've seen a pic of Megan Fox since she announced she was KU again....

ETA: and she is supposedly due soon

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    Wow I just got sucked in to the rabbit hole of reading all of those articles and then reading about the Beyonce conspiracy.

The author of the Jonas articles totally lost me when some of the "evidence" was that they couldn't have known the sex before 18-22 weeks. Errrrroneous. And the people talking about the girl almost having a panic attack at the photoshoot - I watched some of their reality show and she almost had a panic attack about almost everything in life.

I had never heard that people think Beyonce faked her pregnancy! That belly deflating picture is really hard to explain but how did she fake pictures of her in a bikini while pregnant?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I suppose they could be going to great lengths to fake a pregnancy but I follow Kevin Jonas on Instagram (yeah yeah, I know) and he's posted video of her baby belly kicking, doctor appt with the doppler, etc. So either a really elaborate scheme with video editing or she's actually pregnant.
  • Options
    It can't be Joe since he's already been blabbing about smoking weed (gasp) and losing his virginity at 20 (the horror!). 

Must be Nick.

• Options
    Wow I just got sucked in to the rabbit hole of reading all of those articles and then reading about the Beyonce conspiracy.

The author of the Jonas articles totally lost me when some of the "evidence" was that they couldn't have known the sex before 18-22 weeks. Errrrroneous. And the people talking about the girl almost having a panic attack at the photoshoot - I watched some of their reality show and she almost had a panic attack about almost everything in life.

I had never heard that people think Beyonce faked her pregnancy! That belly deflating picture is really hard to explain but how did she fake pictures of her in a bikini while pregnant?
    It can totally be done. I mean think of how many movies have pregnancy in them, most of the actors aren't actually pregnant at he time. Brooklyn Decker and Cameron Diaz both had a bare perfect pregnant belly in What to Expect When your Expecting, neither was KU.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    I really wish the author would've linked her chart in the article for us to analyze when she O'd. ;)
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This reminds me, have we confirmed that Kelly clarkson is due in July yet?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This author has not been pregnant... And I was asked at my 12 month ultrasound if I wanted to know the sex but I said no I'll wait till the anomoly screening just to be sure.
  • Options
    It can totally be done. I mean think of how many movies have pregnancy in them, most of the actors aren't actually pregnant at he time. Brooklyn Decker and Cameron Diaz both had a bare perfect pregnant belly in What to Expect When your Expecting, neither was KU.
    Good point! Coincidentally the HBO movie about Beyonce was on earlier and she showed her bare pregnant belly in a scene or two. It looked pretty real to me (other than looking like she carried pretty small).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tourqeyes said:
    This author has not been pregnant... And I was asked at my 12 month ultrasound if I wanted to know the sex but I said no I'll wait till the anomoly screening just to be sure.
    You poor thing
    An anomaly, indeed.
  • Options
    Because I don't really care about celebrities, I am far more amused that, when I googled "Beyoncé deflating belly" this thread was the second link listed.
  • Options
    I think this is insane!  Second, she was on fb earlier and her husband said she started pushing (3 hours ago) so baby has probably born today, in this authors time frame.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options
    Yup, baby was born. Alena Rose.
  • Options
    Pretty name , I like it but I'm too obsessed with the vampire diaries to be able to use that name
  • Options
    Oh goody. Elena is on my list.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"