I am taking over this check-in for this week, as all of us are sending our T&P to @snegde
right now. We are thinking of you and are anxiously awaiting to hear how you are doing. If you are new here, I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort in the wonderful women on this board. This check in is for anyone who has had an EDD in July.
Hi guys! How is everyone? Remember you can always post even if you can't respond to everyone else. We understand that sometimes it just isn't feasible. Hugs ladies. @catemitty
- So very sorry to see you back. Many ((hugs)) to you.
- How are you doing this week? How was your happy hour with your BFF?
- Has the man cold gone away? Hoping you have not caught it!
- How did the CD15 u/s go? Any follies growing??
- Officially in the 2WW now? Hope you are keeping busy! How are you holding up?
- Did you respond to the Letrozole??
- How are you this week? Not sure if you are on a break, but thinking of you!
- How are you doing love? Starting Clomid this cycle?
- Wow, what a nice gift from your parents. I do hope though that you don't end up needing it. Any BW results yet?
- How was your time with the in-laws? Do you get along well?
- You have a lot going on this month! I'd hate for TTCing to get pushed back, but you know what is best for you physically and emotionally. Hugs
- What an adorable pup! Has he been a good boy this week?
QOTW: Valentine's Day is just around the corner, what do you have in store? Or do you let your SO do the planning for it??
PCOS & ute crew member
BFP #1: 10/24/2012 EDD 7/3/13, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E
DX: Septate Uterus. Septum resection 6/4/13
BFP #2: 12/20/2013 EDD 9/1/14, missed m/c @ 7weeks, D&E
BFP #3: 5/26/2014 EDD 2/7/15, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E- DX Trisomy22
RPL, Karyotyping, and SHG: All Normal
BFP #4: 9/6/14 EDD 5/16/15 Praying for our RAINBOW!
Baby GIRL on the way!!
**All AL Welcome**