January 2014 Moms
Options

ChuggingWater

@ChuggingWater, I saw you use the Feed Baby app. Do you still love it? Did you buy the pro app when Lite was only a trial? I love all the charts and graphs. I only use the pumping logs and the nursing/bottle feed logs. I don't use the sleep or poop tracker. What parts do you use? Anything I am missing out on?

Re: ChuggingWater

• Options
    I dont use the pump yet!   I did buy the pro because I love it.   (typing one handed right now)

I use the feeds only.  I like that I know at all times how long it has been without having to remember!

d you keep track of the ounces you pump?
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options

Yes, I keep track of the ounces I pump and then there are various charts associated with that. I can see what my averages are over a period of time, compare pumps to bottle feeds (since we bottle feed once a day).

I find it most helpful for tracking how long the current nursing time is going on for and when it last happened. I like that it doesn't tell you what time you fed at the top, rather how long ago it was. Sometimes I don't want to do the math from what time it is now and what time I last fed. It keeps track of left or right boob, and how long the feed one. My only complaint is that it is one hell of a battery suck. I am constantly charging my phone now.

How's baby Chugging?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It does drain my battery! Yes!

I'll keep track of pumping when I go back to work. :::sob:::

What day did you have sugar baby? Ours are close, right? He was born Dec28
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Max was born the 27th, so yes, almost birthday twins.

• Options
    Hey, sugar, do you have to wait until eight weeks to start running? I've ran 3x this week, all less than a mile, but pleasantly surprised at my stamina.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    @LadyFilet, glad you like it! There is a trial of the Lite version for 3 weeks and then you have to buy the full version to keep using it. It's $3.99, which is a lot for an app, but considering I use it several times a day, it was worth it for me. Just a head's up. :)

• Options
    I think it is worth the money, too.

@Sugarland726 did you see my post below ladyf?
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Hey, sugar, do you have to wait until eight weeks to start running? I've ran 3x this week, all less than a mile, but pleasantly surprised at my stamina.

@ChuggingWater, I have no idea how long to wait before running. I wasn't a runner with DD so that was not something I did postpartum with her. I have my 6 week appointment on Thursday, so I'll ask then. I have not run yet, but I am shopping this afternoon for new sports bras for my new, ahem, assets.

• Options
    I need to do that
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"