August 2013 Moms
Options

Valentines Plans for LO <3

Are you planning on doing anything special for LO on Valentines Day? A card? Teddy? Outfit or bib? Are you trading valentines with family or friends? 

Just curious if anyone had thought of anything creative or if people were doing anything in general :)  

(Had to add a gif. I love that episode of The Simpsons.)

Re: Valentines Plans for LO &lt;3

• Options
    DD2? No. 

I didn't do anything special for DD1's first, either. For her second Valentine's Day she was big enough for a fun Pinterest craft. 

DD1 will exchange Valentine's at school. We'll make something fun for that. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got her a onsie that says my first valentines day but that's it. I bought the kids at the sitters some chocolates and coloring books. I might get the sitter some nice lotion and fuzzy socks.
  • Options

@wheelinthesky3... I've been meaning to ask you... what ARE your vaccination plans for LO? ;) 

• Options
    I took pictures of DD1 for her first Vday for DH ( he was OOT). I turned it into a vday card/present for DH! He loved it. Other than dressing the girls up a little Vday themed shirt or something similar I plan on getting on Pinterest in the near future and plan Vday themed meals. Maybe some heart shaped pizzas, chocolate chip cookie cake ( heart shape ), along with some fun fruit idea. Nothing too big. Just to make it fun for the girls and family.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Options
    roxpink said:
    Oops forgot to post the picture.
    That's a cute idea! I asked DH out that way (I was so lame). I made him wait around for me so I surprised him on Valentines with a bunch of goodies, and I made a photo album of us and then did a picture asking him out. He still has it. I know he'd LOVE something like that. Thanks for the idea! 

• Options
    So cute! I hadn't thought if this. I was just thinking of H and I. Now I feel bad. :( I will be working on what we can do or give to my little pumpkin. My heart flutters thinking of her. :x

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    We likely won't do anything bc I'm a Scrooge ;)

My sister watches the boys most days while I'm at work and she's a way better SAHM than I could ever hope to be, so I'm sure she's got some Pinterest craft up her sleeve.

• Options
    No plans specifically for LO, but H is taking the 13th off and the 3 of us are going to a movie.

I might look into doing some crafts though. If I can get my lazy ass motivated.

• Options
    I bought all the V Day collection onesies at my local baby gap, but they aren't so theme-y she can't wear then after the holiday. That's about it.

• Options
    I always get my kids a box of chocolate and a toy. Not sure about the baby. Maybe a toy, don't think she can eat the chocolate.

• Options
    @Mommyames2
    My dad use to get us a box of chocolates each valentines day. It always made me feel special and it's always what I think about each valentines day .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Options
    I always get my kids a box of chocolate and a toy. Not sure about the baby. Maybe a toy, don't think she can eat the chocolate.

She may not be able to eat the chocolates, but you can! ;)
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm going to make cupcakes for daycare (from DS).

We are going to try and do a little footprint heart craft for the grandparents.

I'm going to get him a Valentine for his baby book. And a box of chocolates that I will eat for him. ;)

I love your idea of cupcakes for daycare...I might steal!
  • Options
    I was going to take DS to a storybook reading at Barnes and Noble
  • Options
    I got her a onsie that says "I love Daddy and Daddy loves me." We are doing the same thing we do every year.... A heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and a bottle of cheap champagne. LO will be having formula with us. :)

• Options
    PB102012 said:
    I got her a onsie that says "I love Daddy and Daddy loves me." We are doing the same thing we do every year.... A heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and a bottle of cheap champagne. LO will be having formula with us. :)
    I got her the exact same one!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I may go buy her a onesie and take a picture or something very un-original like that. However, on a more selfish note, FIL is babysitting her so H and I can go out for a steak dinner. It was our xmas present for each other and we're cashing it in on Vday. I. cannot. wait. First dinner/date night out since Piper was born. 

• Options
    Had some v-day/6 mo pics taken.(photo attached). Otherwise I think DH and I are going out for a movie date....
    Married since 10-2-2010!!

• Options
    PB102012 said:

Can I ask where you found that onsie? It is also DHs birthday that day so it would be perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"