Texas Babies
Options

Moving to San Antonio in March with a 17 month old...

Hello! I am moving to SA in March with my husband and 17 month old son. Do any of you have older babies between 12-24 months? I am coming from Los Angeles (the suburbs though), and have a great mommy group here. I would love to connect with some moms with toddlers around my son's age. Also, I am currently looking for a preschool that starts at 18 months. Do any of you have any recommendations. Thank you so much :) 
TTC since Jan '10 (Me 29, Hubby 30) Married just over 5 years from SoCal Diagnosed PCOS in May '10 and MTHFR Gene. 3 early m/c's in 2011. BFP Feb 8th '12 at 9DPO. Beta #1 (11DPO) = 28 Beta #2 (15DPO) = 140 Beta #3 (23DPO) = 2853! Due 10/22/12! Liam is here! Born 10/2/12 image

Re: Moving to San Antonio in March with a 17 month old...

• Options
    I have a three year old DS, whom will be 4 in March and a 19 month old DD. My DH and I are originally from Southern California. We've been in San Antonio for almost 10 years now. We really like it. I stay at home and I'm always up for a play date.

As for preschool we attend Abiding Prescence Lutheran Dayschool. I absolutely love it. I'm so happy we found it and my son has blossomed there. They are accredited by the NAEYC. They actually start at 20 months and have them combined with the 2s. I think if they have space they will take slightly younger than 20 months but I'm not positive. They run on a school year calendar. My DD will be attending starting next September. I'm really excited for her. Another good school is The Discovery School. I have a few friends that have kids there. I'm not sure if they start at 18 months or two years. Most of the churches have Mother's Day out programs also. Registration for next school year for most programs is going on now through Feburary so you may want to start calling schools.

You can email me if you want any other info. Kami_i at. Hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"