Nurseries and Baby Gear

Best Car Seat Bugaboo Bee

Hi guys I was wondering what you think the best car seat for the Bugaboo bee is. I want it to be easy to click on and off and that my baby doesn't out grow it to quickly. Thanks for all the help.

Re: Best Car Seat Bugaboo Bee

• For the Bee, the Chicco and Graco adaptors are the easiest and quickest to use because they are one piece (unlike the Britax and Maxi-Cosi adaptors, which are two separate pieces). So maybe the Chicco Keyfit, with a weight limit of 30 pounds, and the Graco Snugride, with a limit of up to 35 pounds depending on the model, would be good options for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • the Graco model Alyssawv is talking about is the SnugRide35. We have it & have been happy with it so far.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Are these better than the maxi cosi? Are they easy to click on amd offf?
  • They are all good car seats - I really like the Maxi-Cosi Mico AP, even though it only has a weight limit of 22 pounds - but I believe the Graco and Chicco adaptors are a lot easier to click on and off than the Maxi-Cosi. The Maxi-Cosi adaptors for Bugaboo get pretty bad reviews. Apparently they can get stuck and are very hard to remove, so you might be happier with the SnugRide or Keyfit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the replys im looking for a car seat that is easy to click on and off so I can fold the stroller easyly to put in the car
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"