Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Traveling packNplay

I will soon be traveling and will need to take the packNplay for my LO to sleep in. I am having a hard time though because now that he is bigger and the mattress needs to be on the bottom I noticed that there is a HUGE high, hard spot right in the middle!!! HOW UNCOMFORTABLE that is going to be for him.  Does anyone have any recommendations or know of a mattress that I can buy to put in the bottom of it to ensure good naps and good night sleeps????? I have tried layering a few blankets under the sheet but it doesn't seem to help....plus, I can only out so many until the sheet doesn't fit around the so called mattress. Thanks for the help :)

Re: Traveling packNplay

• Options
    ok. solved my own problem. searched online and found mattresses that fit in perfectly 
  • Options
    I'm going to get that egg crate foam and cut to fit double it up for extra padding then put a sheet over it, I've heard it works and it's inexpensive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FYI: On the first or second page of PNP manual it says not to use with any other mattress. Since the sides of the PNP are mesh a baby can become trapped between sides and mattress.

I ended up getting a Baby Bjorn travel crib, much more comfy.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD just slept for a week in her PNP with the mattress it came with, no problem.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"